Am I correct in presuming that this stud-muffin sans pantaloons ackshully believes any. thing. from Drumpf into-his shell-likes? (esp. re the dis-US sending along either $$ or brilliant-strategies for: Going Solo?)

I just cannot imagine--even from afar--how the masses could imagine that this Playboy of the Western World is possessed of any Plan which could
seamlessly create a whole new social-structure + Prosperity {bonus!} ... via purest Unicorn slogans as his only moxie.

(I suspect that the increased CO2 has created hybrid paramecia, perhaps of anti-matter:
such that these annihilate on contact with brain-matter ... just as positrons do. MI-6 time?)

So sorry.. ...

Ed: PS: On 'Democracy Now' this night, George Monbiot [Guardian] expresses informed-excoriation of the "charlatan, liar, cheat', describing him as
[my short-hand] 'Trump Clone/hugger' ... deep despair ... but opines that the Resistance will fight him as he toadies-up to his only icons: the Oligarchs.
He sounds--is this possible?--as malevolent as DJT but unclever and less ept at Trump's mind-rot siren-call to unTeachables everywhere.

Still, good enough Pied Piper to have sucked-in a shit-load of your own deplorables. Now throw in: the soon to be de-funded /as here: Climate, social services, CLIMATE and screw ... empathy, most normal emotions as were still-born. Y.P.B. (May he contract Foot-in-Mouth disease) thus early Retirement with epaulets ripped off. (Again?)