Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So ... Tories get 86%
WTF happened?
--

Drew
New tired of it all want to get it over with
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New A bit. But mostly Corbyn.
New Y'know, the first 2% of this shiny-New Millennium ...
... is looking pretty Shitty
(and if you lasted throughout the past couple Impeachment dog & pony shows): I'd extrapolate. Exponentially.

{{Pity}}.
New Say good-bye to the NHS Peter. Pensions too.
On the upside, I'm going back to England in August of next year and it will be much, much, much cheaper.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Sincere condolences, Peter ..thought it possible that Blighty would Remember-themselves.
Am I correct in presuming that this stud-muffin sans pantaloons ackshully believes any. thing. from Drumpf into-his shell-likes? (esp. re the dis-US sending along either $$ or brilliant-strategies for: Going Solo?)

I just cannot imagine--even from afar--how the masses could imagine that this Playboy of the Western World is possessed of any Plan which could
seamlessly create a whole new social-structure + Prosperity {bonus!} ... via purest Unicorn slogans as his only moxie.

(I suspect that the increased CO2 has created hybrid paramecia, perhaps of anti-matter:
such that these annihilate on contact with brain-matter ... just as positrons do. MI-6 time?)

So sorry.. ...

Ed: PS: On 'Democracy Now' this night, George Monbiot [Guardian] expresses informed-excoriation of the "charlatan, liar, cheat', describing him as
[my short-hand] 'Trump Clone/hugger' ... deep despair ... but opines that the Resistance will fight him as he toadies-up to his only icons: the Oligarchs.
He sounds--is this possible?--as malevolent as DJT but unclever and less ept at Trump's mind-rot siren-call to unTeachables everywhere.

Still, good enough Pied Piper to have sucked-in a shit-load of your own deplorables. Now throw in: the soon to be de-funded /as here: Climate, social services, CLIMATE and screw ... empathy, most normal emotions as were still-born. Y.P.B. (May he contract Foot-in-Mouth disease) thus early Retirement with epaulets ripped off. (Again?)
Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 14, 2019, 03:56:44 AM EST
     So ... Tories get 86% - (drook) - (5)
         tired of it all want to get it over with -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             A bit. But mostly Corbyn. -NT - (pwhysall)
         Y'know, the first 2% of this shiny-New Millennium ... - (Ashton)
         Say good-bye to the NHS Peter. Pensions too. - (mmoffitt)
         Sincere condolences, Peter ..thought it possible that Blighty would Remember-themselves. - (Ashton)

DUUude...
59 ms