IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd say there are degrees of temp-orariness
I meant in the connotation of bizness, the successor to business (where there had always been a rotating crew of "outsourced people" for certain jobs; in the past - these were a small minority of 'jobs', though):

The obvious trend of international Corporate planning - is for virtually all liabilities (a list to which most personnel have recently been formally added) to be 'outsourced'. Makes for flexibility in dumping an entire 'Company' / or merging with another expendable one, reducing all bonds to junkbonds, effectively: but leaving the Exec. parachutes both larger and more easily deployable.

Since Corporations have become the de-facto substitute for largely-neglected local governance (in too many places - but especially in the US) - I'd suggest that the plans of such asocial entities are the largest force determining the near-future living conditions of those 'interchangeable worker drones':

whose cubicles already need only a giant Water [Cola? = stimulant] Bottle.. to perfectly emulate a hamster cage. Surely these will become smaller; perhaps even fork-lift 'stackable' .. next (?) as cel-fones expand in capability to allow 'Corp-realted activity to continue.. til just before dropping off to sleep. (People + pharm-chem supplements shall soon become inured to 5-hour "sleep outages from work" - we are sooo adaptable..)

Or do you see some other trend in MBA-think which I have missed?

Ashton
New Guess I should have included the ;) with the (intended) joke
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Hey.. some plan to stick around forever!___Sorta.
     We have plenty of coal but what is the energy/environmental - (boxley) - (9)
         Coal burning leads to pollution - (orion) - (6)
             Well, yes. - (imric) - (5)
                 I suspect that the overall trade-off calculations - (Ashton) - (4)
                     We always have been - (drewk) - (3)
                         I'd say there are degrees of temp-orariness - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Guess I should have included the ;) with the (intended) joke -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Hey.. some plan to stick around forever!___Sorta. -NT - (Ashton)
         Heck, even Alaska has coal! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Oh the usibelli welfare project - (boxley)

We do, after all, survive every moment... except the last.
179 ms