IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Another perfectly framed sea-scape. (and ..Sad)
(cf. Greta Thunberg et al)

Moi hopes that your oeuvre--distributed to far places--can gestate what is {obvious}
thus societally-Useful in these times of the omnipresent mis- dis-Information Warz:
continue the Ostrich-position {both vulgar and vulnerable} and THIS portrait,
just a few years down the road is retitled, What Might Have Been.

Doesn't even need words. But one of your opera/ a Poster on a stick? at any now-old
Wake-up rally with this across it..

..retains the wordless message well-enough, I wot.

Cheers. Carrion!
Collapse Edited by Ashton Oct. 19, 2019, 03:48:06 PM EDT
Another perfectly framed sea-scape. (and ..Sad)
(cf. Greta Thunberg et al)

Moi hopes that your oeuvre--distributed to far places--can gestate what is {obvious} thus societally-Useful in these times of the omnipresent mis- dis-Information Warz: continue the Ostrich-position {both vulgar and vulnerable} and THIS portrait, just a few years down the road is retitled, What Might Have Been.

Doesn't even need words. But one of your opera/ a Poster on a stick? at any now-old Wake-up rally with this across it..

..retains the wordless message well-enough, I wot.

Cheers. Carrion!
     Big Apple observations - (rcareaga) - (16)
         London didn't do it for me. Except for the Chelsea match at the Bridge. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             {{hic..}} -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: London didn't do it for me. Except for the Chelsea match at the Bridge. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Another perfectly framed sea-scape. (and ..Sad) - (Ashton)
                 Just curious. What was the temperature on the day you took that? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Probably 10-12C -NT - (pwhysall)
         A couple sojourns there.. plus brief couple days enroute elsewhere - (Ashton)
         Did quite a few work trips there - (drook)
         drove by the dam thing multiple times on my way to the bronx - (boxley)
         LRPD: "If I'm going to visit an exotic foreign land with L. Ron Hubbard or Jim Jones, I'll opt... - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: Big Apple observations - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Very smelly. - (malraux)
         Upon returning to Oakland last night - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Re: traverse Times Square on foot - (a6l6e6x)
             The most common question asked by visiting Soviets to our house in SoCal in the 60's was ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 ..how devastatingly Incisive! er, ¡ колкий ! -NT - (Ashton)

Truthful and transparent is great, but we don’t even have a coherent strategy to obfuscate.
79 ms