IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New London didn't do it for me. Except for the Chelsea match at the Bridge.
I preferred Streatley-on-Thames and Goring. If you're ever in that area again, I highly recommend The Swan at Streatley and across the bridge in Goring, The John Barleycorn.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New {{hic..}}
New Re: London didn't do it for me. Except for the Chelsea match at the Bridge.
I find that whole swathe of southern England (the Chilterns and the South Downs) to be a bit too chocolate-box twee, for me. It's also crushingly expensive and very crowded, when you're used to the wide open spaces up here.

It's very nice, and I think that that is the problem.

Also, I don't like being so far from the coast. I've come to value the ability to see all the way to the horizon. I guess I'm too used to this being 250 metres from my house.

New Another perfectly framed sea-scape. (and ..Sad)
(cf. Greta Thunberg et al)

Moi hopes that your oeuvre--distributed to far places--can gestate what is {obvious}
thus societally-Useful in these times of the omnipresent mis- dis-Information Warz:
continue the Ostrich-position {both vulgar and vulnerable} and THIS portrait,
just a few years down the road is retitled, What Might Have Been.

Doesn't even need words. But one of your opera/ a Poster on a stick? at any now-old
Wake-up rally with this across it..

..retains the wordless message well-enough, I wot.

Cheers. Carrion!
Expand Edited by Ashton Oct. 19, 2019, 03:48:06 PM EDT
New Just curious. What was the temperature on the day you took that?
The clouds remind me of what the sky looks like here most of the time, unfortunately.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Probably 10-12C
     Big Apple observations - (rcareaga) - (16)
         London didn't do it for me. Except for the Chelsea match at the Bridge. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             {{hic..}} -NT - (Ashton)
             Re: London didn't do it for me. Except for the Chelsea match at the Bridge. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Another perfectly framed sea-scape. (and ..Sad) - (Ashton)
                 Just curious. What was the temperature on the day you took that? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Probably 10-12C -NT - (pwhysall)
         A couple sojourns there.. plus brief couple days enroute elsewhere - (Ashton)
         Did quite a few work trips there - (drook)
         drove by the dam thing multiple times on my way to the bronx - (boxley)
         LRPD: "If I'm going to visit an exotic foreign land with L. Ron Hubbard or Jim Jones, I'll opt... - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: Big Apple observations - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Very smelly. - (malraux)
         Upon returning to Oakland last night - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Re: traverse Times Square on foot - (a6l6e6x)
             The most common question asked by visiting Soviets to our house in SoCal in the 60's was ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 ..how devastatingly Incisive! er, ¡ колкий ! -NT - (Ashton)

Where is Mac Daddy Warlock Pimp Ken(tm)?
96 ms