IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, stranger: the California Institute of Technology had such, sorta..
And--since I never chatted with one--it's possible that they might have been helpful to some of the yahoos as were classmates; juvenile-pranks are/were just about the Essence of the local zeitgeist ... way-back, and via all periodic reports: still. It's their fucking-leitmotif, y'know?

Look up "Stacking Day" wherein underclass-'men' 'stacked' rooms of Seniors: that is, pick-lock (only a paper-clip needed with those locks) move furniture around to block entrance door; exit via window+ladder etc. (Also, make next re-use of window er, somewhat-difficult too: Std.Hi-IQ-jinx du any jour. Sometime it got well Out-of-Hand.. as when a demo-F-86? sans wings/on a flat-bed trailer ... got 'stolen'. Wash/rinse.

(Get out much, currently?)
New When I was there in 87
The kids were handing out nitrous oxide shots in the basement. Since I was there as a pre-frosh* I had to pay $0.75 if I wanted one to prevent against undue influence of my higher education choice.

* Accepted by the college, staying in the dorms for a night to try it out and see if I wanted to go.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
Expand Edited by malraux Oct. 17, 2019, 12:48:34 PM EDT
New Indeed.. there, the goal-posts move along randomly--bug? feature?
     “New Zealand university student lay dead in room for nearly two months” - (rcareaga) - (8)
         Flash! University's 'In Loco Parentis' duty earns an F-with-extreme-prejudice; fumigation continues. -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
             What "in loco PARENTIS duty" ?!? - (CRConrad) - (6)
                 What about RA's? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     What are those, designated baby-sitters? Why would an institution for adults have that? -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         They live in the dorms with students. - (mmoffitt)
                         Well, stranger: the California Institute of Technology had such, sorta.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             When I was there in 87 - (malraux) - (1)
                                 Indeed.. there, the goal-posts move along randomly--bug? feature? -NT - (Ashton)

He's at the sack of hair level...and sinking rapidly.
48 ms