IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Any bad security risks associated w/FP Ext?
New Uhhh....
Bad/Lazy users practices and creative NON-Users using the bad/lazy practices are your worst enemys.

Oh well... worry about those (L)users.

L8R... T8R...

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
New Google is your friend.
[link|http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=%22FrontPage+Extensions%22+Security&btnG=Google+Search|Google Search for: "Frontpage Extensions" Security]

These seem to refer to old versions, but still, you might prefer to talk people out of them.

Wade.

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

New Thank you.
>>... you might prefer to talk people out of them.

I was hoping somebody would say that. That's pretty much what I've always done, but was afraid I was being paranoid, and perhaps giving people bad advice. :-)

New Thank you.

I was hoping somebody would say that. That's pretty much what I've always done, but was afraid I was being paranoid, and perhaps giving people bad advice. :-)

New Thank you.

New You are supposed to fill out *FORMS* in triplicate! :-P
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New Not my fault.
See thread in Open Forum. The first post gets resubmitted all the time and I didn't notice it until my triplicate here. I was in different forums, hit "Save" and the first one got posted again. After I'd tried to post twice, I went back and saw this. Haven't resolved the problem completely yet (and its anyone's guess where this post will end up - and if the content will be lost).\t
bcnu,
Mikem
     Frontpage Extensions (Opinions sought). - (mmoffitt) - (9)
         Been there doing that... - (folkert) - (8)
             Any bad security risks associated w/FP Ext? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 Uhhh.... - (folkert)
                 Google is your friend. - (static) - (5)
                     Thank you. - (mmoffitt)
                     Thank you. - (mmoffitt)
                     Thank you. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         You are supposed to fill out *FORMS* in triplicate! :-P -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             Not my fault. - (mmoffitt)

When will they realize that their stupid cult is not the only one?
56 ms