IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Epstein “hangs himself”
How very…convenient. I imagine he and Deborah Palfrey will have a lot to talk about.

cordially,
New Putting a stake in the ground
This is the first I've heard of it,I haven't read any of the coverage yet. But ... here's my prediction.

Things were getting close to Bill Clinton, so his people stepped in. Remember that list Rush Limbaugh always talked about, how many Clinton enemies have died under mysterious circumstances? Add another to the list.

I'll be shocked if I don't hear that from Fox within the week.
--

Drew
New nope, they are going trump russia
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Ding ding ding!!!
Look at the graphic showing Twitter trending. #3 is #ClintonBodyCount

[Edit]

Then there's this:

"An official in the administration of President Donald Trump implied that former former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is responsible for Jeffrey Epstein‘s death just minutes after news of Epstein’s apparent suicide broke."

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-official-implies-hillary-clinton-to-blame-for-jeffrey-epsteins-death-minutes-after-news-breaks/
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Aug. 10, 2019, 04:14:37 PM EDT
New Suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
It remained unclear if he had been placed on suicide watch after his first attempt at suicide on July 25, when he was found unconscious in his cell with bruises on his neck. The federal Bureau of Prisons did not immediately respond to requests for information.

Mr. Epstein had been housed in a cell with Nicholas Tartaglione, a former police officer facing murder charges. It was unclear if he was still being held with another inmate as of Saturday morning.

[snip]

Suicide prevention cells must provide an “unobstructed view of the inmate” and “may not have fixtures or architectural features that would easily allow self-injury,” according to Bureau of Prisons policy.

According to a person familiar with the Bureau of Prison’s procedures, the cells are equipped with video monitoring, which an officer monitors around the clock.
If he was not on suicide watch following the earlier episode, well, that’s interesting in itself. And if he was indeed in one of those special cells, I’m going to hazard a guess (adjusting tinfoil chapeau) that the hard disk on which last night’s video resides is about to have one of those MTBF episodes, and that will be amusing, and also (I wear the thing shiny side out) send a signal…

cordially,
New That's It: Now *is* the Time for redefining "A.A.A.S."
American Association of Assassins for Science

These worthies can start in the 'B's:
Bolsonaro in Brazil, actively destroying the Planet's main-lungs.
Bolton, Bannon + other B-men and their Orange Leader.

This is: the honorable, the appropriate ... the only decent thing to do in the circumstances.

Send $$, Prey on them, designate earthly-holes in which to dispose of detritus.
Science Strong !!! ... and other doggerel as can sway the feckless %masses

Nobody Fucks With F=MA (Paul Lazzarro was a pussy.)
New Curiouser and curiouser
From the WaPo
An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.
Nothin’ to see here, folks. Move along.

cordially,
New (Personal experience of the significance of) the 'hyoid'
..which details are classified Top Sacred.

Not to put too-fine a Point on it--and I have no Certification--it seems located in such a way as ~something-with-Thumbs: kinda fits into its submerged locale. Of ourse many things might.. simulate that 'tool', but when it comes to your normal rope-like thing? ... ...

(I'd defer to a math/Topology maven for any admissible evidence that ... Rope : Thumb :: Nailing Jello : Wall)
But in the Era wherein Orange is the New Black Death, any old alt-truthiness rumour 'sounds' a lot like the above; I shall be listening for further illumination-in-print of The Hyoid
(not to be confused with that hypoid gear in your limited-slip differential), for more-Vrooom --->

Curiouser and curiouser; never imagined I'd hear about That bone ... a second time? >half-a-century on!
(Almost as odd as the name of that Pynchon character in ... but I digress.) Indeed! "history rhymes!".
New if the knot was placed on the adams apple breakage will occur
maybe he was given very clear instructions before hand
New I'll letcha know when.. PIX of the knotted implement via which he departed..
New this aint it?
New :-þ Cwever ..but no cigar.
New Colour me extra surprised if he was cremated.
     Epstein “hangs himself” - (rcareaga) - (12)
         Putting a stake in the ground - (drook) - (2)
             nope, they are going trump russia - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ding ding ding!!! - (drook)
         Suicide is painless - (rcareaga) - (1)
             That's It: Now *is* the Time for redefining "A.A.A.S." - (Ashton)
         Curiouser and curiouser - (rcareaga) - (5)
             (Personal experience of the significance of) the 'hyoid' - (Ashton) - (4)
                 if the knot was placed on the adams apple breakage will occur - (boxley) - (3)
                     I'll letcha know when.. PIX of the knotted implement via which he departed.. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                         this aint it? - (boxley) - (1)
                             :-þ Cwever ..but no cigar. -NT - (Ashton)
         Colour me extra surprised if he was cremated. -NT - (CRConrad)

Look on my CD collection, ye mighty, and despair!
206 ms