IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Curiouser and curiouser
From the WaPo
An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.
Nothin’ to see here, folks. Move along.

cordially,
New (Personal experience of the significance of) the 'hyoid'
..which details are classified Top Sacred.

Not to put too-fine a Point on it--and I have no Certification--it seems located in such a way as ~something-with-Thumbs: kinda fits into its submerged locale. Of ourse many things might.. simulate that 'tool', but when it comes to your normal rope-like thing? ... ...

(I'd defer to a math/Topology maven for any admissible evidence that ... Rope : Thumb :: Nailing Jello : Wall)
But in the Era wherein Orange is the New Black Death, any old alt-truthiness rumour 'sounds' a lot like the above; I shall be listening for further illumination-in-print of The Hyoid
(not to be confused with that hypoid gear in your limited-slip differential), for more-Vrooom --->

Curiouser and curiouser; never imagined I'd hear about That bone ... a second time? >half-a-century on!
(Almost as odd as the name of that Pynchon character in ... but I digress.) Indeed! "history rhymes!".
New if the knot was placed on the adams apple breakage will occur
maybe he was given very clear instructions before hand
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I'll letcha know when.. PIX of the knotted implement via which he departed..
New this aint it?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New :-þ Cwever ..but no cigar.
     Epstein “hangs himself” - (rcareaga) - (12)
         Putting a stake in the ground - (drook) - (2)
             nope, they are going trump russia - (boxley) - (1)
                 Ding ding ding!!! - (drook)
         Suicide is painless - (rcareaga) - (1)
             That's It: Now *is* the Time for redefining "A.A.A.S." - (Ashton)
         Curiouser and curiouser - (rcareaga) - (5)
             (Personal experience of the significance of) the 'hyoid' - (Ashton) - (4)
                 if the knot was placed on the adams apple breakage will occur - (boxley) - (3)
                     I'll letcha know when.. PIX of the knotted implement via which he departed.. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                         this aint it? - (boxley) - (1)
                             :-þ Cwever ..but no cigar. -NT - (Ashton)
         Colour me extra surprised if he was cremated. -NT - (CRConrad)

Dude.
58 ms