he succesfully accomplishes a lateral-arabesque on All of those--proven utterly Destructive--huge matters in which he was a major-player: Anita Hill and her (own) "hi-tech lynching"/the entire absurdity of 3-Strikes-and you're fucked-for life [even for liking marijuana!] ..and the other foot-in-mouth adventures. He ..Could 'win', y'know?

But, as you/I others have indeed echoed; [variants of the Prime Directives] ... nobody ever overestimated the utter--largely via mental laziness + ignorance--credulity of the'Murican public (nor have we ever escaped: [see Alex's sig].

I haven't the foggiest of how this--now myriads!-of--clusterfuck(s) shall move, day-to-Day--let. alone.. months? Years!?--as I'm already convinced that, Americans/overall have Never been-ready-for-Self-government. And such prospects dim every day that the Orange Menace has turned the entire enchilada into: his aberrant-psych-Menagerie/for fun & profit [His].

We're fucking-Fucked as long as 'He' lives (figuratively or actually). I just watch the-particular-daily-Way: in which we Shall all hang together AND separately. And sequentially.
(But I don't/shan't stew over the dismal fact ..'framing' is everything; prizing sober-equanimity? is a decent antidote to watching a Ship-of-Fools flounder. Again. As "regularly"--how else? when there are so few active 'Citizenship-capables' extant.

(Or one could recall marlowe's unwitting-prescience in posting that cartoon, "It's a Quagmire!") Maybe too: Venezuela cum Drumpfish Hawkish maneuvering 'R US --> regressively. Too.
er, qed. But.. Hey! We're In-credible! :-)