IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wish I knew (that last.)
i'm an orphan now re the generation who knew where all the *bodies were buried; sometimes I regret my uncuriosity way-back. Other times ..maybe I sleep better now?
..for Not-knowing. In the immortal words of Yul Brynner:
It's a Puzzlement! but funny thing, I really don't Miss all that info==antithetic to say, Feynman's omni- Curiosity wherever his eyes fell.)

*Hey! didja know that your Great-grate-irascible Grandfather shot Justice in-her-pretty-blue-dress? waay-back.

(Somewhere there is/was another son of my Pater--even my Aunt didn't know his whereabouts at time of her death); a collective which would have been the last ..to obsess over one of those family-Tree thngs. Did they know too much/or too little? Puzzlement #2 I guess.

oTpy.
PS: there's a cousin who has 'meant to' drop a load of such matters on moi; not yet though. What, Me Worry?
PPS: Welcome back, O irascible-/but really a pussy-cat One. ;^> Used with permission of © Holder.
Collapse Edited by Ashton May 2, 2019, 04:55:54 PM EDT
Wish I knew (that last.)
i'm an orphan now re the generation who knew where all the *bodies were buried; sometimes I regret my uncuriosity way-back. Other times ..maybe I sleep better now? ..for Not-knowing. In the immortal words of Yul Brynner:
It's a Puzzlement! but funny thing, I really don't Miss all that info==antithetic to say, Feymans omni- Curiosity wherever his eyes fell.)

*Hey! didja know that your Great-grate-irascible Grandfather shot Justice in-her-pretty-blue-dress, waay-back?

(Somewhere there is/was another son of my Pater--even my Aunt didn't know his whereabouts at time of her death); a collective which would have been the last ..to obsess over one of those family-Tree thngs. Did they know too much/or too little? Puzzlement #2 I guess.
Collapse Edited by Ashton May 2, 2019, 04:59:07 PM EDT
Wish I knew (that last.)
i'm an orphan now re the generation who knew where all the *bodies were buried; sometimes I regret my uncuriosity way-back. Other times ..maybe I sleep better now?
It's a Puzzlement! but funny thing, I really don't Miss all that info==antithetic to say, Feynman's omni- Curiosity wherever his eyes fell.)

*Hey! didja know that your Great-grate-irascible Grandfather shot Justice in-her-pretty-blue-dress? waay-back.

oTpy.
Collapse Edited by Ashton May 2, 2019, 05:08:10 PM EDT
Wish I knew (that last.)

oTpy.
PS: there's a cousin who has 'meant to' drop a load of such matters on moi; not yet though. What, Me Worry?
     We adopted 3 squirrels. - (malraux) - (9)
         Looks like ya gots yerselves a st(ir)ring-quartet, with built-in instruments! - (Ashton) - (8)
             Our cats always end up with multiple names. - (malraux) - (7)
                 Names PS - (Ashton) - (6)
                     Fun to think about - (malraux) - (3)
                         re Fun to think about - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Re: re Fun to think about - (malraux) - (1)
                                 (Well We'unses are ..after all), a rather *cough* more Exclusive Club.. ... - (Ashton)
                     He's of Swedish extraction, with a spello somewhere in between. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Wish I knew (that last.) - (Ashton)

My toddler just put a Cheeto in my belly button. How is your day going?
42 ms