IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How can I tell?
I've been trusting the network guys here to keep this in check. Whenever I hear about a new outbreak I double-check to make sure they already know. Either they're very good, or simply disabling preview and not opening the obvious spam mostly alleviates the problem. I haven't noticed any problems.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New The only way to tell for sure . .
. . is to download a free Klez tool and run it in Safe Mode.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     What's going on here? Windows 2000 server - (Andrew Grygus) - (28)
         Maybe a mangled FAT. - (Another Scott)
         Save yourself the time and effort - (pwhysall) - (6)
             I thought the reason to use FAT - (imric) - (5)
                 Windows NT/2000 Server + FAT == Bad Juju - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     Dual Boot ext2/fat32 - (Steve Lowe)
                     I'll go with that 1/2 way. - (imric) - (2)
                         You need to click that shill link :) -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             *grin* -NT - (imric)
         Could it be... that we are talking about - (folkert)
         Well, FAT isn't even part of the problem - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
             Couple of thoughts - (Silverlock) - (16)
                 Been through that one - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                     Yup, it was still in there - in fact . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
                         Every machine? - (Silverlock) - (13)
                             Yup, every single one. - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                                 What are you using... - (kmself) - (9)
                                     We use Command . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                                         Once again, Andrew supplies a new sig. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                         Thanks. I used Symantec's FixKlez.com... - (kmself) - (6)
                                             Any can be vulnerable if . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                 And they call me crazy for *STILL* using OS/2...... -NT - (n3jja) - (4)
                                                     At last count . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                         Interesting.... - (n3jja) - (2)
                                                             Out of curiosity . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                 Ah... - (n3jja)
                                 How can I tell? - (drewk) - (1)
                                     The only way to tell for sure . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Can you... - (pwhysall)

Eiks taeae vittun homma nyt riitaeae taestae paeivaestae?
43 ms