IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That suffering -vs- the Meeja's failure to post regular Climate reports..
The Yemen indifference pales -vs- the STILL rarity of any daily meeja discussion of the latter (save on PBS, say; Democracy Now, n-websites). Way beyond the Scale "of just desserts"? for any nation gestated from Slavery-is-OK.

And ∑ dis-US media--for all the juicy idiot-bytes of the orange Menace--still working just for $$eye-balls compounds the determined ignorance within our 320 M locals.
Catch 22 redux amidst this daily premeditated chaos-as-buffer: the Method to much of the Menace's Madness, a plot which would never fly in fiction: but it IS what we've got.

I hope that someone has a road map out of this quicksand because I sure don't.
(All I get from my GPS is: The only way to win this game is not to play ©)
Carrion ..the national stench grows exponentially as collectively and daily we shrink-from any semblance of Consciousness.

Apropos re the overall disinfo methodology: PBS's flic,
FRONTLINE
War on the EPA

The history of this plank perfusing Orange-Lie methodology.
Collapse Edited by Ashton Jan. 11, 2019, 12:43:26 AM EST
That suffering -vs- the Meeja's failure to post regular Climate reports..
The Yemen indifference pales -vs- the STILL rarity of any daily meeja discussion of the latter (save on PBS, say; Democracy Now, n-websites). Way beyond the Scale "of just desserts"? for any nation gestated from Slavery-is-OK.

And ∑ dis-US media--for all the juicy idiot-bytes of the orange Menace--still working just for $$eye-balls compounds the determined ignorance within our 320 M locals.
Catch 22 redux amidst this daily premeditated chaos-as-buffer: the Method to much of the Menace's Madness, a plot which would never fly in fiction: but it IS what we've got.

Carrion ..the national stench grows exponentially as collectively and daily we shrink-from any semblance of Consciousness.

FRONTLINE
War on the EPA
(though it's a bit out of date.. the blueprint is evident).
Collapse Edited by Ashton Jan. 11, 2019, 01:03:13 AM EST
That suffering -vs- the Meeja's failure to post regular Climate reports..

FRONTLINE
War on the EPA

The history of this plank perfusing Orange-Lie methodology.
     Not much going on in this forum - (dmcarls) - (6)
         Expensive wars! That's for sure. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             More expensive than some may realize - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 There must be a "need to know" basis for knowing about those bases. - (a6l6e6x)
         Irony!? .. in a country whose very definition (for many, their raison d'etre) is MONEY. - (Ashton)
         Indeed. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             That suffering -vs- the Meeja's failure to post regular Climate reports.. - (Ashton)

Eat your failures.
69 ms