IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good luck, America! I'm sure it'll be fine.
Just kidding, you're totally fucked.

You're in bizarro world where an actual coastal liberal elite goes "Immigrants are bad, lookit them coastal liberal elites, the bastids" and gets elected President. And, what with him being the kind of bloke who likes to stiff the people who work for him, who likes to cheat and philander and lie and associate with the russian mob and the sicilian mob and probably some other mobs too, the evangelican christians can't even speak clearly because their mouth is so full of his dick. Literally nothing about American politics makes any sense any more.

You're basically waiting for him to die, because the GOP is going to consolidate today, and he's going to win another 4 years in 2020.

But don't worry! You can always come and live in the UK and enjoy a different, substantially less-religious brand of political bullshit and incompetence.
New Thanks!!
:-/

;-)

I hope and expect most of us to be pleasantly surprised.

Vote!!!

Cheers,
Scott.
New You said that last time.
New I'll be right eventually. Maybe today!!
New Just a Dem House will fundamentaly change the government.
Oversight!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New And the LRPD sayeth = "Not all biopsies come back bad. But all autopsies do."
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - also too!!
New <Tillay..! ON> Alex!!! was that You? Just did the deed BUT:
As I stopped at firehouse to vote, glanced at odometer; it said (and I'm not making this up..)

.... 666

Now.. in a quandary..

1) Jump off a Trump Tower somewhere, to land on the UK-Drumpf-Blimpf as a Personal Statement..?

2) USE-the-Drumpf; LIE: claim that I'm going-to: at xx hrs. in yy place and spread it around..?

3) Pet the cats, ask them to intercede via Death-of-Rats-scuzzy-Humanoids.
New Pet the cats! :)
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New MSNBC just "called" that Dems will have the House!
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New Don't sell yourself short.
There are no effigies burned of Drumpf here (as there are of your Trumpian Boris). Plus, Drumpf's disapproval number hovers around 53-4% here whilst you lot at least have the good sense to push that number up to 70%.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yeah but
We disapprove of our government massively (e.g. 70%) and simultaneously think that the opposition would somehow contrive to be even worse.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2018/10/25/voting-intention-conservatives-41-labour-36-22-23-/
Aside: cool, the width and height attributes work in img tags.
Expand Edited by pwhysall Nov. 6, 2018, 08:46:44 AM EST
New Nice to see that a solid 6-8% of each party's voters ...
... think their own party's leader isn't the best.
--

Drew
New Is that "14% Other" UKIP? </shudder>
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New SNP and the NI parties, mostly
     Good luck, America! I'm sure it'll be fine. - (pwhysall) - (14)
         Thanks!! - (Another Scott) - (8)
             You said that last time. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 I'll be right eventually. Maybe today!! -NT - (Another Scott)
             Just a Dem House will fundamentaly change the government. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                 And the LRPD sayeth = "Not all biopsies come back bad. But all autopsies do." -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - also too!! -NT - (Another Scott)
                 <Tillay..! ON> Alex!!! was that You? Just did the deed BUT: - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Pet the cats! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 MSNBC just "called" that Dems will have the House! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Don't sell yourself short. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Yeah but - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Nice to see that a solid 6-8% of each party's voters ... - (drook)
                 Is that "14% Other" UKIP? </shudder> -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     SNP and the NI parties, mostly -NT - (pwhysall)

That sounds like a venereal disease.
260 ms