IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks!!
:-/

;-)

I hope and expect most of us to be pleasantly surprised.

Vote!!!

Cheers,
Scott.
New You said that last time.
New I'll be right eventually. Maybe today!!
New Just a Dem House will fundamentaly change the government.
Oversight!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New And the LRPD sayeth = "Not all biopsies come back bad. But all autopsies do."
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - also too!!
New <Tillay..! ON> Alex!!! was that You? Just did the deed BUT:
As I stopped at firehouse to vote, glanced at odometer; it said (and I'm not making this up..)

.... 666

Now.. in a quandary..

1) Jump off a Trump Tower somewhere, to land on the UK-Drumpf-Blimpf as a Personal Statement..?

2) USE-the-Drumpf; LIE: claim that I'm going-to: at xx hrs. in yy place and spread it around..?

3) Pet the cats, ask them to intercede via Death-of-Rats-scuzzy-Humanoids.
New Pet the cats! :)
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New MSNBC just "called" that Dems will have the House!
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
     Good luck, America! I'm sure it'll be fine. - (pwhysall) - (14)
         Thanks!! - (Another Scott) - (8)
             You said that last time. -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 I'll be right eventually. Maybe today!! -NT - (Another Scott)
             Just a Dem House will fundamentaly change the government. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                 And the LRPD sayeth = "Not all biopsies come back bad. But all autopsies do." -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - also too!! -NT - (Another Scott)
                 <Tillay..! ON> Alex!!! was that You? Just did the deed BUT: - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Pet the cats! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 MSNBC just "called" that Dems will have the House! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Don't sell yourself short. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Yeah but - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Nice to see that a solid 6-8% of each party's voters ... - (drook)
                 Is that "14% Other" UKIP? </shudder> -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     SNP and the NI parties, mostly -NT - (pwhysall)

Obeying the Three Laws of Thermodynamics since 2001.
50 ms