IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah.. Yesss...
..verily Thou sayest.

Why would anyone bomb all those traitors who deserve a painful death? asks Trump in stirring speech.

Donald Trump has delivered a stirring oration to his nation, asking why anyone would even think of bombing his political opponents, whom he hates with a violent passion.

“I am 100% against these bombs, even though I would love to see someone really hurt Hillary because she’s a traitor who deserves a long and violent death,” Mr Trump said. “Ideally with a pipe bomb.”

Mr Trump said that the “terrorists” who carried out the attack had done a terrible thing. “They’re totally incompetent. Who makes a bomb that doesn’t go off? I would have made a bomb that worked, and it would have made a huge explosion and it would have been a beautiful explosion.”

Observers agreed that it was among his most presidential speeches to date.

New I had to check the source to see if it was satire
--

Drew
New :-)
New That you had-to-check illustrates the meaning of the phrase (We are in) 'dire straits', I wot.
     One for static; Oz drops in for a dis-US Rorschach-test Live! - (Ashton) - (7)
         I don't know who that is. - (static) - (6)
             Thanks.. your guy has a knack, coupled with good graphics. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 He does, yes. - (static) - (4)
                     Ah.. Yesss... - (Ashton) - (3)
                         I had to check the source to see if it was satire -NT - (drook) - (2)
                             :-) -NT - (static)
                             That you had-to-check illustrates the meaning of the phrase (We are in) 'dire straits', I wot. -NT - (Ashton)

My teapot is blue and my kettle is chrome. Please advise.
48 ms