IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He does, yes.
Basically if you encounter anything by "The Chaser" or "such-and-such from The Chaser" about US politics, it will be worth your while. Comedy group who have grown up a bit and can now do serious journalism in the same vehicle they used for comedy. We had one of their number do a series called "The War On Waste" about well, reducing what we throw away. It was brilliantly accessible television and has started some serious change.

Wade.
New Ah.. Yesss...
..verily Thou sayest.

Why would anyone bomb all those traitors who deserve a painful death? asks Trump in stirring speech.

Donald Trump has delivered a stirring oration to his nation, asking why anyone would even think of bombing his political opponents, whom he hates with a violent passion.

“I am 100% against these bombs, even though I would love to see someone really hurt Hillary because she’s a traitor who deserves a long and violent death,” Mr Trump said. “Ideally with a pipe bomb.”

Mr Trump said that the “terrorists” who carried out the attack had done a terrible thing. “They’re totally incompetent. Who makes a bomb that doesn’t go off? I would have made a bomb that worked, and it would have made a huge explosion and it would have been a beautiful explosion.”

Observers agreed that it was among his most presidential speeches to date.

New I had to check the source to see if it was satire
--

Drew
New :-)
New That you had-to-check illustrates the meaning of the phrase (We are in) 'dire straits', I wot.
     One for static; Oz drops in for a dis-US Rorschach-test Live! - (Ashton) - (7)
         I don't know who that is. - (static) - (6)
             Thanks.. your guy has a knack, coupled with good graphics. - (Ashton) - (5)
                 He does, yes. - (static) - (4)
                     Ah.. Yesss... - (Ashton) - (3)
                         I had to check the source to see if it was satire -NT - (drook) - (2)
                             :-) -NT - (static)
                             That you had-to-check illustrates the meaning of the phrase (We are in) 'dire straits', I wot. -NT - (Ashton)

You have mushrooms walking around. What do you expect?
61 ms