IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A Team for er, Victory? ... Shrub + Drumpf
BOTH ~~ "looked into Putin's limpid? steely!? ..Dead??? eyes and saw: I. Can. Trust. This. Hunk Guy."
("cha. cha. cha." ... just won't DO on this scale of adolescent-fantasy + Nuke codes)
Y'know ... at this stage in his Daily-Asshole-Show I believe that what he really WANTS is:

His Mommy to feed him (with that Platinum spoon.)
Collapse Edited by Ashton Nov. 11, 2017, 02:30:19 PM EST
A Team for er, Victory? ... Shrub + Drumpf
BOTH ~~ "looked into Putin's limpid? steely!? ..Dead??? eyes and saw: I. Can. Trust. This. Hunk Guy.
("cha. cha. cha." ... just won't DO on this scale of adolescent-fantasy + Nuke codes)
Y'know ... at this stage in his Daily-Asshole-Show I believe that what he really WANTS is:

His Mommy to feed him (with that Platinum spoon.)
     If this isn't actually treason, you can certainly see it from here - (pwhysall) - (11)
         A Team for er, Victory? ... Shrub + Drumpf - (Ashton)
         the intelligence gomers dont have to deal with putin, he does -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             Same goes for every POTUS. Funny not one before has felt compelled to say anything like that, eh? -NT - (CRConrad)
         As I said on night he was elected, Trump is Putin's pussy! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I don't think Trump is our chief problem. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             OT1H that's true ... OTOH Godwin -NT - (drook)
             Percentage of assholes is way higher! It's 38% of all people. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Thanks! ... 538's stats-Truthiness, were it applied to Econ-mumbo-(Jumbo-sized) - (Ashton)
             46% in todays poll -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Rasmussen? Why not quote Murdoch himself? (Corrected to 41% btw, and that's charitable). - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     reminds me of when I was a yunker and asked a german of appropriate age why they followed hitler - (boxley)

Shock the monkey!
69 ms