IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: nefarious.
I said that if it is true that a Democrat can't win without the Black vote, then that was damning of White people. The biggest difference between Republican voters and Democratic voters is empathy. Democrats have it, Republicans don't. If Democrats can't win without Black votes, then there are more empathy-lacking Whites than there are empathetic Whites. This deficit requires an infusion of 90% of the Black vote to overcome.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New When you say it's damning of white people ...
... does that include white people who couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Goldwater Girl?
--

Drew
New Obviously not.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Drum at MJ - Hillary Clinton lost Wisconsin because of black-voter suppression. - (Another Scott) - (15)
         I'm inferring something probably not intended. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Not intended and not true -NT - (drook) - (7)
                 I didn't think it was intended, but that's what Scott's Subject Line says. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Blacks and other minorities, women,the young, liberals, etc., are the heart of the Democratic party. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Re: nefarious. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             When you say it's damning of white people ... - (drook) - (1)
                                 Obviously not. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     No - (drook)
                     "Hillary" =/= "a[ny] Democratic candidate" - (CRConrad)
         its not the law that is at issue but breakage of same - (boxley)
         interesting factoids - (boxley) - (4)
             Eleven percent of voters. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 rob? hardly -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     By their illegal behaviour deprive her of... Yes, Rob is the exact word. HTH. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Yes and no - (drook)

Most people are well aware that Steven Seagal is a master of martial arts and that his favorite place to find outfits is your grandmother’s tablecloth drawer.
45 ms