IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Eleven percent of voters.
After the election, registered voters in Milwaukee County and Madison’s Dane County were surveyed about why they didn’t cast a ballot. Eleven percent cited the voter ID law and said they didn’t have an acceptable ID. [Emphasis in the original - CRC]
Didn't she lose the state by something tiny, like 23,000 votes?

Since the Black population is ~650,000, surely at least half of those should be eligible (but for having their registration suppressed) voters? So at least some 325,000, of which then at least 35,000 were denied registration.

Sure, you had some freak minority voting for Trump or Stein or whatever... But if only 70 % would have voted D, that would have been her missing 23 K votes.

And I think my percentages (both the 50% and the 70%) are intentionally low-balled enough to give a good safety margin.

So, yes, AFAICS 29% of 6% lost to GOP criminality was indeed enough to rob her of the victory.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New rob? hardly
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New By their illegal behaviour deprive her of... Yes, Rob is the exact word. HTH.
New Yes and no
Right word, wrong object. The election wasn't stolen from Hilary. It was stolen from the electorate.
--

Drew
     Drum at MJ - Hillary Clinton lost Wisconsin because of black-voter suppression. - (Another Scott) - (15)
         I'm inferring something probably not intended. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Not intended and not true -NT - (drook) - (7)
                 I didn't think it was intended, but that's what Scott's Subject Line says. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Blacks and other minorities, women,the young, liberals, etc., are the heart of the Democratic party. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Re: nefarious. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             When you say it's damning of white people ... - (drook) - (1)
                                 Obviously not. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     No - (drook)
                     "Hillary" =/= "a[ny] Democratic candidate" - (CRConrad)
         its not the law that is at issue but breakage of same - (boxley)
         interesting factoids - (boxley) - (4)
             Eleven percent of voters. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 rob? hardly -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     By their illegal behaviour deprive her of... Yes, Rob is the exact word. HTH. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Yes and no - (drook)

How depressing. Brain the size of a planet, and they have me opening doors.
89 ms