The Young.. 'Un has a demonstrable rationale behind absolute? [there's no Such Thing, in unReal Liff] insistence on possession of n [??] Nukes.
He has only to look at the exeunt of Gaddaffi--htf Did he spell name/transliterated?-- to see what happens if you Trust "the West"==the dis-USA,
on Anything substantial, given that We are more fickle than Ado Annie [Oklahoma lass who just Cain't Say No]
--> where the U.S. ever Notices that there's Oil-or-any-Other $$ to be confiscated [cf. The Cheney Shogunate, as should not need even to be Stated.]

I aver only that, BOTH are er, Mental-pots which Do Not Bear stirring. Additionally, the Young.. 'Un has the historical record of The Korean War==as yet, un-Closed,
and the Stated Aims (released in recent years) of MacArthur and his own scheduled means-of-annihilation of all 'Un-looking kinds of brown people In-His-Way.

tl;dr and as you aver:
indeed The Orange Greed-head et alia--including-much-of the alleged Repo Party admitted-Members: match or exceed (along with the Madness of KIng Orange) Mr. 'Un, in utter Nastiness-to-humans.

(Main difference: living conditions in N.K. are merely: the now visible end-point-Conditions
..were the Basest of the GOP to get their inner-Nazi-Wishes): for er re-forming the dis-USA.
I Wot.. I mean: W.T.F. Knoze? Yet: how despicable Are the likes of say. just Pence??
once Released from Fake-constraints ~~ like pretending-to "probity" wisdom?!
Who Knoze What's-inside these weirdos esp. Bannon! ... at all.)

The mere Sacking of Rome™ seems to have been a walk-in-the-park -vs- Nukes in the hands (even Tiny-hands) of Babes;
no, Not that Victor Herbert folk-operetta of yesteryear: Babes in Toyland

Carrion..

Can'tcha smell the early wisps from the barbecue just being lighted, courtesy of the Traditional and massive Insouciance of the er, *dis-US "electorate"?
(Does Not just about everyone's Inner-Nazi™ yearn to see--coming from years of abject Frustration--the Lighting of the Pyre??) er, Rest case.

* The Land wherein the likes of General Curtiss Le May ... are a virtual Sacrament in the minds of too-fucking Many.