IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That might be a little harsh on Kim.
Ukraine gives up it nukes, what happens? Iraq gives up its WMD. What happens? Libya gives up its WMD. What happens? It could be argued that NK's pursuit of nukes is only an attempt at self preservation. Couple that with our ever eastward marching of NATO and he might believe that just as we pushed Russia from the West, we might attempt pushing China from the East by creating a US controlled unified Korea on China's border.

He might also have been led to conclude that there is a vacuous gasbag bully in the White House who is not to be taken seriously; not with China at NK's back at any rate.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Agreed, comparing the Two :-/
The Young.. 'Un has a demonstrable rationale behind absolute? [there's no Such Thing, in unReal Liff] insistence on possession of n [??] Nukes.
He has only to look at the exeunt of Gaddaffi--htf Did he spell name/transliterated?-- to see what happens if you Trust "the West"==the dis-USA,
on Anything substantial, given that We are more fickle than Ado Annie [Oklahoma lass who just Cain't Say No]
--> where the U.S. ever Notices that there's Oil-or-any-Other $$ to be confiscated [cf. The Cheney Shogunate, as should not need even to be Stated.]

I aver only that, BOTH are er, Mental-pots which Do Not Bear stirring. Additionally, the Young.. 'Un has the historical record of The Korean War==as yet, un-Closed,
and the Stated Aims (released in recent years) of MacArthur and his own scheduled means-of-annihilation of all 'Un-looking kinds of brown people In-His-Way.

tl;dr and as you aver:
indeed The Orange Greed-head et alia--including-much-of the alleged Repo Party admitted-Members: match or exceed (along with the Madness of KIng Orange) Mr. 'Un, in utter Nastiness-to-humans.

(Main difference: living conditions in N.K. are merely: the now visible end-point-Conditions
..were the Basest of the GOP to get their inner-Nazi-Wishes): for er re-forming the dis-USA.
I Wot.. I mean: W.T.F. Knoze? Yet: how despicable Are the likes of say. just Pence??
once Released from Fake-constraints ~~ like pretending-to "probity" wisdom?!
Who Knoze What's-inside these weirdos esp. Bannon! ... at all.)

The mere Sacking of Rome™ seems to have been a walk-in-the-park -vs- Nukes in the hands (even Tiny-hands) of Babes;
no, Not that Victor Herbert folk-operetta of yesteryear: Babes in Toyland

Carrion..

Can'tcha smell the early wisps from the barbecue just being lighted, courtesy of the Traditional and massive Insouciance of the er, *dis-US "electorate"?
(Does Not just about everyone's Inner-Nazi™ yearn to see--coming from years of abject Frustration--the Lighting of the Pyre??) er, Rest case.

* The Land wherein the likes of General Curtiss Le May ... are a virtual Sacrament in the minds of too-fucking Many.
New Unless you're a relative! :)
But, I would not be surprised to see Don Jr thrown under the bus.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yes, of course, there is *that*. :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Got a Drumpf theme song + tribute to Kurt V. (for whom we should be grateful) - (Ashton) - (4)
         That might be a little harsh on Kim. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Agreed, comparing the Two :-/ - (Ashton)
             Unless you're a relative! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Yes, of course, there is *that*. :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

I've spent an unreasonable amount of thought on the line Janet sings in Rocky Horror: "His lust is so sincere". Now, on the surface, that's a big "DUH!" because that's the nature of lust. But wait: Brad has earlier sung about how hot he is for her, and it's pretty clear he's just being conventional. Brad's lust is not sincere.

Now, I could swill green mead and gnaw raw meat with sincere lust. As for kimchee and lutefisk, well, those would be just for effect. And if I'm just going for effect, I might as well wear a tie. And pants.

-- mhuber
65 ms