IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Well . . .
I'd like to echo Andrew's advice. We all know they're a criminal enterprise, but when you're trying to make a point, (esp. with those who claim to be educated), "hot button" words like "criminal" must be used judiciously, unless they can be proven to be true. Since Micros~1 has not been found guilty of a criminal violation of the law, using "criminal" will likely be a turn-off, and could lower your credibility.

Just a thought...
jb4
"I remember Harry S. Truman's sign on his desk. 'The buck stops here.' Strange how those words, while still true, mean something completely different today." -- Brandioch
Collapse Edited by jb4 June 11, 2002, 10:40:59 AM EDT
Re: Well . . .
I'd like to echo Andrew's advice. We all know they're a criminal enterprise, but when you're trying to make a point, (esp. with those who claim to be educated), "hot button" words like "criminal" must be used judiciously, unless they can be proven to be true. Sincel Micros~1 has not been found guilty of a criminal violation of the law, using "criminal" will likely be a turn-off, and could lower your credibility. Just a thought...
jb4
"I remember Harry S. Truman's sign on his desk. 'The buck stops here.' Strange how those words, while still true, mean something completely different today." -- Brandioch
New Points well taken.
"Criminal" would not have made the final draft as I will not have had so many Foster's Lagers before typing it, as I did in the post ;-)
     First Draft. Comments Encouraged. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
         Well . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Re: Well . . . - (jb4) - (1)
                 Points well taken. - (mmoffitt)
         Make sure they use M$ - (Steve Lowe)
         Re: First Draft. Comments Encouraged. - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Karsten posted it there - (drewk) - (2)
                 Couple of nits to pick - (n3jja) - (1)
                     Picking right back - (drewk)
         Comments. - (Ashton)
         a couple of suggestions - (boxley) - (1)
             Xcellent. - (mmoffitt)