IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, that's convenient.
I wont have to set aside my study of South American cuisines to deal with the Beef Pizzles. It turns out that they are used in place of the usual tripe in Bolivia's national hangover cure and energy soup, Caldo de Cardán (Driveshaft Soup).

It'll take me a few days to get that recipe together, but meanwhile, I do now have a Bull Pecker page.

Beef Pizzle
New I just learned something
Andrew has run out of fucks. He has none left to give.
--

Drew
     Today was a Terri day . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         Well, that's convenient. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             I just learned something - (drook)
         ¡Ay, caramba! - (a6l6e6x)
         man, you need two goobers with a camera and mike to go grocery shopping with you - (boxley) - (1)
             Ditto. - (Another Scott)
         As usual, goddess Eris has her fingers in the pie. - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             So, the authoritative cookbooks are full of shit? - (a6l6e6x)
             I hope you consider writing a book or two. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 He already has. It's just... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                     Hmm ... - (drook) - (5)
                         I was thinking Clove Garden, not here. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             He tells the longer shopping stories here -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                 True, but most of the content is there. Both, then. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 Actually, the long stories here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     That's both cool and kind of sad (and perhaps also slightly creepy). -NT - (CRConrad)

Real classics should flash or jiggle or fade to black.
41 ms