IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was thinking Clove Garden, not here.
New He tells the longer shopping stories here
--

Drew
New True, but most of the content is there. Both, then.
New Actually, the long stories here . . .
. . along with some in communications with several women, and others stuff, I intend to extract and attach to the autobiographic obituary I've started on Clovegarden.

I'm writing my own obit, because I know no-one else will do it. I can't even get anyone to write up people who were actually important to them. An era and an extended community are near closing, and none of the surviving participants can be bothered with recording any of it.

It's become like an archaeological dig - like what the archaeologists are doing in the Pacific War Zone, digging up what remains to find out what actually happened, because nobody bothered to record it at the time.
New That's both cool and kind of sad (and perhaps also slightly creepy).
Expand Edited by CRConrad July 31, 2017, 06:34:23 PM EDT
     Today was a Terri day . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         Well, that's convenient. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             I just learned something - (drook)
         ¡Ay, caramba! - (a6l6e6x)
         man, you need two goobers with a camera and mike to go grocery shopping with you - (boxley) - (1)
             Ditto. - (Another Scott)
         As usual, goddess Eris has her fingers in the pie. - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             So, the authoritative cookbooks are full of shit? - (a6l6e6x)
             I hope you consider writing a book or two. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 He already has. It's just... - (CRConrad) - (6)
                     Hmm ... - (drook) - (5)
                         I was thinking Clove Garden, not here. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             He tells the longer shopping stories here -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                 True, but most of the content is there. Both, then. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 Actually, the long stories here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     That's both cool and kind of sad (and perhaps also slightly creepy). -NT - (CRConrad)

Your Bork God[tm] is HERE!
55 ms