Whether--or Not--the "Democratic Party" as presently constituted, as notoriousy Apt-to become bogged-down in internecine food-fights (over this Perfection cliché), as so often, too: is the internal excuse to drop further into the mire of yet another un-parseable word salad ... indefinitely.

IF this group Was-then say, both Able--and willing!--to fight for Bernie over the too-hubristically deemed Shoe-in-Hillary, at the level of pre-Primaries? It Didn't do that; it may not Yet be capable of parsing Its Own {presumed conflicting 'Platform') in any next contest.. etc. etc. qed, I guess. (You have too, pointed out these endemic anti-qualities of the Demo crowd, of course.)

Repos have learned , habitually, to hang-together even if, re the Repo next to you (his psyche Stinks, say?) ... easily to counter the expectable fragmentation of Demos (who after all, are supposed to be displaying Democratic and not Lock-step-ic MOs) ..that relatively sane viewpoint which goes-with the Territory of both: a Republic and also too, any "democracy", I wot.

{{sigh}} CAN the Grown-ups of the World possibly shame these puffed-up Man-child Movers/Shakers to learn the difficult Wo/Manly art of cogitation, AT LONG LAST??
/Me doubts..

Ed: oTpy