IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, but Bernie wasn't available.
Or, are you still convinced that the Dread Butch Hillary would be just as bad as the Lier in Chief currently in office?
New It's not that.
Drumpf is insane. He has neither core values nor convictions. He's only dangerous because of the criminals he's surrounded himself with. Hillary, OTOH, has convictions. Bad ones. The General Election of 2016 can be added to future textbooks as an excellent example of a Hobson's Choice.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Concur, to this extent:
Whether--or Not--the "Democratic Party" as presently constituted, as notoriousy Apt-to become bogged-down in internecine food-fights (over this Perfection cliché), as so often, too: is the internal excuse to drop further into the mire of yet another un-parseable word salad ... indefinitely.

IF this group Was-then say, both Able--and willing!--to fight for Bernie over the too-hubristically deemed Shoe-in-Hillary, at the level of pre-Primaries? It Didn't do that; it may not Yet be capable of parsing Its Own {presumed conflicting 'Platform') in any next contest.. etc. etc. qed, I guess. (You have too, pointed out these endemic anti-qualities of the Demo crowd, of course.)

Repos have learned , habitually, to hang-together even if, re the Repo next to you (his psyche Stinks, say?) ... easily to counter the expectable fragmentation of Demos (who after all, are supposed to be displaying Democratic and not Lock-step-ic MOs) ..that relatively sane viewpoint which goes-with the Territory of both: a Republic and also too, any "democracy", I wot.

{{sigh}} CAN the Grown-ups of the World possibly shame these puffed-up Man-child Movers/Shakers to learn the difficult Wo/Manly art of cogitation, AT LONG LAST??
/Me doubts..

Ed: oTpy

I Get so Confused :-/

(In 'Schools, they never TOLD moi!)
..just HOW hypocritical-all-along have been the koans of Murican democracy concepts AS PRACTICED. Practiced, we now all see: by legions of not-very-principled ..."Citizens"-in hijacked-name Only. Never emitted a peep, my 'tutors', about the sub-sets in these "legions" of men-children, "Adults" ..only in the status of their physiognomies, yet unable to think critically at all.

Drumpf must be the Epitome of cramming all such negative-qualities into One deranged scion of a Martinet ... (an also shallow, One-Up> ..obsessed Vater from the Vaterland.)

{{Sheesh!!}}
Expand Edited by Ashton April 25, 2017, 06:47:10 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton April 25, 2017, 06:52:04 PM EDT
New she hasn't been convicted yet <rimshot/>
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Hey Scott, here's a chance for you to defend Bernie - FROM me. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
         "The perfect is the enemy of the good." - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
             Wasn't that the very advice that gave us Trump? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 Only because we are a republic and not a democracy. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     I think it's time we adopted France's model. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 A whole lot of people did let the Perfect kill the Good . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                     Hillary Clinton === Good is a bit of a stretch. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Yes, but Bernie wasn't available. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             It's not that. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Concur, to this extent: - (Ashton)
                                 she hasn't been convicted yet <rimshot/> -NT - (boxley)

That's some other guy with too much face above his eyes.
46 ms