IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not necessary to be Trumpites to blame Trump.
In it's blatant bigotry, the Trump administration has emboldened bigots of all stripes.
New fair enough
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Also, pretty good bet that they did vote for Trump.
I haven't seen anything good on the cognitive dissonance for that segment when faced with his son-in-law, daughter, and grandchildren, however.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     It looks like the Trump deplorables are acting out. - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
         Re: It looks like the Trump deplorables are acting out. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             That is moronic. There is no end to the stupidity of the desert religions. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 That's what you get from that story? -NT - (drook) - (8)
                     From this part, yes. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         And that's what you get from that story? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             It's the only NEW thing I got from the story. Are you implying something? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             I believe the phrase you’re looking for - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                 Not at all. - (mmoffitt)
                         Sometimes it's the government determining it - (dmcarls) - (1)
                             Isn't that different, though? - (mmoffitt)
                         funny, this article expressly forbids removal of bodies - (boxley)
         why is the assumption made that it is trumpites? - (boxley) - (4)
             Oh, this sounds weirdly familiar from box - (rcareaga)
             Not necessary to be Trumpites to blame Trump. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 fair enough -NT - (boxley)
                 Also, pretty good bet that they did vote for Trump. - (malraux)

Well, from then on, we had a whale of a time. I took her to dinner, I took her to dance. I bought her a bouquet of flounders. And then I went home with her. And what did I get for my trouble? A case of the clams.
204 ms