IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New From this part, yes.
But if the graves themselves have been desecrated, then it will require reburials and the spaces will never be able to be reused as Judaism prohibits reusing a grave.

Somebody's imaginary friend determines which holes in the earth can be recycled and which cannot? That's not a stupid belief?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New And that's what you get from that story?
--

Drew
New It's the only NEW thing I got from the story. Are you implying something?
bcnu,
Mikem

Expand Edited by mmoffitt Feb. 21, 2017, 10:03:57 AM EST
New I believe the phrase you’re looking for
…is “blame the victim.”

cordially,
New Not at all.
What these neo-fascists did is completely unacceptable and they should be rooted out and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Jesus, isn't that self-evident?

My comment was on the absurdity of a religious conviction and we'd all do well to ridicule *that* sort of nonsense whenever we encounter it. As Hitch said, "Treat religion with ridicule, hatred and contempt."
bcnu,
Mikem

New Sometimes it's the government determining it
>>> ...friend determines which holes in the earth can be recycled ...

http://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/short-reads/article/2019657/changing-face-hong-kong-carved-its-gravestones

[...]

Times have changed. Hong Kong’s modern gravestones are not expected to last “forever”; in fact, their average lifespan is about seven years in public cemeteries, which is the length of time that elapses before the grave is exhumed and the plot reused for another occupant.

[...]
New Isn't that different, though?
The former is based upon some superstition, the latter as a practical matter? (i.e. running out of space to house all the dead people)
bcnu,
Mikem

New funny, this article expressly forbids removal of bodies
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     It looks like the Trump deplorables are acting out. - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
         Re: It looks like the Trump deplorables are acting out. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             That is moronic. There is no end to the stupidity of the desert religions. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 That's what you get from that story? -NT - (drook) - (8)
                     From this part, yes. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         And that's what you get from that story? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             It's the only NEW thing I got from the story. Are you implying something? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             I believe the phrase you’re looking for - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                 Not at all. - (mmoffitt)
                         Sometimes it's the government determining it - (dmcarls) - (1)
                             Isn't that different, though? - (mmoffitt)
                         funny, this article expressly forbids removal of bodies - (boxley)
         why is the assumption made that it is trumpites? - (boxley) - (4)
             Oh, this sounds weirdly familiar from box - (rcareaga)
             Not necessary to be Trumpites to blame Trump. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 fair enough -NT - (boxley)
                 Also, pretty good bet that they did vote for Trump. - (malraux)