IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is EASY
Someone has a gun. He is either going to rob and/or kill me. He ALREADY threatened to harm me. I know who he is since I used to work with him. He knows I know who he is. I am the perfect witness. I MUST be eliminated from his point of view.

Therefore:

I MUST do whatever I can to avoid being under his control. He may be wearing a bulletproof vest under his clothes. I am good enough with my gun to make a head shot. I wait for him to turn away for a second to pull my gun so he doesn't see me do it. I shoot.

End of story.
New Yep, if they know each other, it's a zero sum game.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     ok color me confused (and not for the first time) - (boxley) - (10)
         Re: ok color me confused (and not for the first time) - (Another Scott) - (9)
             “Why in the hell did this guy [the employee] have a gun?” Isn't that self-evident? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 Not really. Making assumptions isn't appropriate when death is involved... -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     What assumptions? The employee had a gun, the would-be robber had a gun. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         No, that's not clear at all. That's your assumption. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             This is EASY - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Yep, if they know each other, it's a zero sum game. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             No, that's not my assumption. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Yeah, 'xackly. - (CRConrad)
             so you get a free pass to rob people via a violent means (gun) if your story is sad? -NT - (boxley)

Legs.
75 ms