IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New i thought you said she has never been convicted?
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :-)
New You could have said the record went platinum! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Nov. 3, 2016, 04:14:35 PM EDT
New D'Oh! :-)
     So, President Trump. - (pwhysall) - (67)
         Probably a lot like Brexit -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Re: Probably a lot like Brexit - (pwhysall)
         Sam Wang still says it's Hillary's and nothing has changed in many months. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Re: so many of Hillary's voters aren't assumed to be interested in voting - (a6l6e6x)
             Interesting analysis at Vox - (pwhysall)
         no, its a clinton landslide, I have been assured by stalwart clintonians. - (boxley)
         Well.. PBS--our ~Beeb?--has been showing the "Eyes on the Prize" doc. ..generate some Backbone? - (Ashton)
         We're fairly well doomed either way. - (mmoffitt) - (49)
             Re: We're fairly well doomed either way. - (Another Scott) - (48)
                 You did not contrast that with the Trump plan. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Ah yes, her public view -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                     She has an actual record you could examine if you'd like. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                         Curious that no one is reporting on the good emails - (malraux) - (1)
                             Yup. - (Another Scott)
                         i thought you said she has never been convicted? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 You could have said the record went platinum! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     D'Oh! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 You might want to look at that chart again. - (mmoffitt) - (38)
                     The rich get richer when the economy does well. Film at 11. - (Another Scott) - (37)
                         So, nothing wrong with wealth distribution here, move along. - (mmoffitt) - (36)
                             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (35)
                                 How about increasing the top rate *BACK* to 70%? You know, the Pre-Reagan rate, 30.4% higher. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                     How about it? - (Another Scott) - (33)
                                         Oh sure. Nothing happens fast. Reagan and Bush's cuts were incremental, of course. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
                                             I don't call Reagan's tax cuts "progress" myself. YMMV. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (31)
                                                 So bad things happen fast, but we have to be patient for good things? - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                                                     So who should we elect instead? - (drook) - (29)
                                                         As I've already said, I think it doesn't matter much. - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                                             Bernie who can't get hardly anyone to co-sponsor his legislation? That Bernie? - (Another Scott) - (27)
                                                                 The Amendment King. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                                                                     Meh. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                                                                         It's EASY to pass PRO WALL STREET/BIG PHARMA/BANKSTER/MIC legislation. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                             Trump is the one who wants to do that. Yet somehow Hillary is the evil one....? -NT - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                                                                 See: TARP, Patriot Act, Wall St speeches, etc. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                                                     Re: See: TARP, Patriot Act, Wall St speeches, etc. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                                                         were you speaking about senator obama, the prez obama just steamrolled over it -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                         Dude. Enough with the binary thinking. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                                                                             Re: Not voting for Hillary is not the same thing as voting for Trump. - (a6l6e6x) - (16)
                                                                                                 More than that. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                                                     Funny that. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                                                         No, it's not funny. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                                                             I'm not completely unsympathetic to your argument. I bought Moore's Trumpland this week-end. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                                 So you were OK with Bernie? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                     He supports airplanes and guns and that's supposed to make him a bad guy with me? :-) - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                                                     I am - (scoenye) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Good post. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                             I just reread a part of your post and you COULD NOT be more wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                                                                 Yeah, Bill was just a Taft Republican - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                                                     Riddle me this. If "A President is constrained by his/her times ..." - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                                                                         NAFTA wasn't just one person pushing/stopping it. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                                             700,000 of your countrymen would disagree about the destruction. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 "without allowing for the cross-border movement of labor" that is what was wrong with it - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     It, like everything else in this country, wasn't written for labor. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                                                                 Dunno. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                             Not voting for Hillary turned out to be EXACTLY the same thing as voting for Trump, dinnit? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                 Not for me. My failure to vote for her meant nothing. - (mmoffitt)
         Perhaps the most important thing to note. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Meh. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 Bernie would have buried Trump. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Only in your dreams. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         I don't agree with this - (malraux) - (4)
                             Bernie has different baggage. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 yup, hers to lose as she had the entire DNC and press in her pocket -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Amen. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 This Neo-McCarthyism is getting creepy. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Dupe. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Religion.
98 ms