IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Since he asked...
When the choices on offer are "bad" and "worse," I have found that "worse" usually yields worse results. If I'm going to visit an exotic foreign land with L. Ron Hubbard or Jim Jones, I'll opt for the Scientology tour.

Certainly Rouhani has a point about the debased state of civic discourse and debate in this country.

From a story in the NYT today:
The president said they had flirted for years with a strain of bare-knuckled partisanship that appealed to people who sought to delegitimize him by falsely asserting that he was born outside the United States and was plotting to take Americans’ guns and impose martial law.

Now, he said, they should be held to account for the consequences.

“They just stood by and said nothing, and their base actually began to believe this crazy stuff,” Mr. Obama said. “Donald Trump didn’t start this. He just did what he always does, which is slap his name on it, take credit for it and promote it.”
I particularly savored that last line.

cordially,
New I agree on that line ... got a link?
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Oct. 24, 2016, 01:56:57 PM EDT
New Obama. Master of paradoxical brilliance in ripostes..
ie Concision.. is his long-suit.. How do ya Do that!?
New he is concise, rather useless but very concise
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New whereas you...
     I hate to admit it, but he has a point. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
         I'm sure everything's sweetness and light in discussions between the Clerics, Guardians, etc., etc. -NT - (Another Scott)
         People living in glass houses... -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Since he asked... - (rcareaga) - (4)
             I agree on that line ... got a link? - (drook)
             Obama. Master of paradoxical brilliance in ripostes.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 he is concise, rather useless but very concise -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     whereas you... -NT - (rcareaga)
         Yeah, freedom to speek yor braynz is overrated! - (pwhysall)

Who moved my cheese? A narcotic direction to negotiate to the change in its work and its life.
44 ms