IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Could be either
Or could be both. She has certain goals that could conflict with either. Maybe someone has a litmus test and will donate or vote for her if she passes, and not if she fails.

So she walks a careful line. EVERY politician has to do this is they need to cobble a coalition of people together.

Reality is complex. Sorry.
New Identifying a liar isn't, fortunately.
New And all here owe their souls to the Bankster/Big Pharma/Multi-national/MIC as well. :0(
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Oct. 10, 2016, 11:11:59 AM EDT
New s/successful politicians/human beings/g
     now if the bucket of losers could join the basket of deplorables in a third party.... - (boxley) - (25)
         Wikileaks is 'owned' by the Russians now. Don't trust anything from Assange - (Another Scott) - (22)
             It must be true, I just read that on the internets! :) - (a6l6e6x)
             100% accuracy to this point weakens your call to "get behind dear leader." - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                 Re: 100% accuracy to this point weakens your call to "get behind dear leader." - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     blm is behind this email dump? ok if you say so -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Snopes better? - (Another Scott) - (9)
                             a lot better, so just because it is not in a released email doesnt mean she has not said that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                 Curious - (drook) - (7)
                                     Hillary stole Box's Lincoln. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     damning evidence that trump is an asswipe? that was there before the primaries - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Stipulate that Bill is an asshole for the sake of argument - (drook) - (2)
                                             when said woman spun sexual assault accusers were lying bimbos -NT - (boxley)
                                             No, but for calling a victim "a narcisstic looney toon". That's on her. And no apology for that. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Why should she apologise? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Hillary should apologize for what she called Bill's victims. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Oh my, not political reality - (crazy) - (6)
                     Let me see if I have this correctly. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         Could be either - (crazy) - (4)
                             Identifying a liar isn't, fortunately. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Agreed - (crazy) - (2)
                                     And all here owe their souls to the Bankster/Big Pharma/Multi-national/MIC as well. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     s/successful politicians/human beings/g -NT - (pwhysall)
             if the Russians own anything against clinton the we are all tovaritches eh? - (boxley)
         I am not Sidney Blumenthal - (Another Scott) - (1)
             It's not bad in the way you think - (drook)

Two words: Detox. Gel.
61 ms