IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why should she apologise?
I'm pretty sure that if I diddled another woman and someone asked Jo to apologise to said woman, said someone would find themselves in receipt of one punch in the face - even if Jo was publicly standing by me.

You know that the case was settled with no admission of guilt, yes? Of course you do. It simply more cost-effective to give her $800K to go away than to take on the opportunity cost of dragging all concerned through the legal process.
New Hillary should apologize for what she called Bill's victims. HTH.
     now if the bucket of losers could join the basket of deplorables in a third party.... - (boxley) - (25)
         Wikileaks is 'owned' by the Russians now. Don't trust anything from Assange - (Another Scott) - (22)
             It must be true, I just read that on the internets! :) - (a6l6e6x)
             100% accuracy to this point weakens your call to "get behind dear leader." - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                 Re: 100% accuracy to this point weakens your call to "get behind dear leader." - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     blm is behind this email dump? ok if you say so -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Snopes better? - (Another Scott) - (9)
                             a lot better, so just because it is not in a released email doesnt mean she has not said that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                 Curious - (drook) - (7)
                                     Hillary stole Box's Lincoln. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     damning evidence that trump is an asswipe? that was there before the primaries - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Stipulate that Bill is an asshole for the sake of argument - (drook) - (2)
                                             when said woman spun sexual assault accusers were lying bimbos -NT - (boxley)
                                             No, but for calling a victim "a narcisstic looney toon". That's on her. And no apology for that. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Why should she apologise? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Hillary should apologize for what she called Bill's victims. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Oh my, not political reality - (crazy) - (6)
                     Let me see if I have this correctly. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         Could be either - (crazy) - (4)
                             Identifying a liar isn't, fortunately. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Agreed - (crazy) - (2)
                                     And all here owe their souls to the Bankster/Big Pharma/Multi-national/MIC as well. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     s/successful politicians/human beings/g -NT - (pwhysall)
             if the Russians own anything against clinton the we are all tovaritches eh? - (boxley)
         I am not Sidney Blumenthal - (Another Scott) - (1)
             It's not bad in the way you think - (drook)

I slipped him a fin... on porpoise. I was feeling good. I even dropped a sanddollar in the box for Jerry's squids, for the halibut.
211 ms