IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New At least septic tanks are warm...
When I was a boy, we had to walk for miles uphill both ways to go to school, in the snow. When school was over, we'd have to work for our food or beg from people who had less than no money at all. We never got a chance to sleep, and we got beaten black and blue twice a week by crazy people - and we LIKED it!

Oh - wait a minute. This was at WVU... You did that too....

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New I never thought of it like that....
...but damn...its really true...isn't it?

ROFL
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Jesus Christ! Since October???? - (mmoffitt) - (58)
         too long... - (slugbug) - (48)
             Speaking of things we don't see enough of - (ben_tilly) - (47)
                 here in spirit for now - (slugbug) - (46)
                     I know that one... :-( -NT - (ben_tilly) - (45)
                         no worries... - (slugbug) - (44)
                             That reminds me - (ben_tilly) - (43)
                                 Ah, yes.... (Attn: BePatient) - (slugbug) - (42)
                                     "Annual Get-together'? - (mmoffitt) - (34)
                                         On Second thought, it's okay. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             Everyone has a standing invitation - (ben_tilly)
                                         Why? - (bepatient) - (29)
                                             I'm really going to try this year - (drewk) - (5)
                                                 Dag nabbit - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                     Yeah, you have too many of 'em anyway. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                         This is the sound of... - (kmself) - (1)
                                                             Specialty of the house; you're welcome! -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                         ROFL -NT - (bepatient)
                                             Uhh... Bill... Could you please... - (folkert) - (21)
                                                 Hey Moe!!! - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                     Woo-Woo-Woo-Woo-Woo... Naa-aaa-aaa-aaa-aaa... soyt-ten-lee! - (folkert) - (19)
                                                         nyuk nyuk nyuk - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                             The coffin-shaped pool - (imric) - (6)
                                                                 Don't you mean... - (kmself) - (5)
                                                                     in the several - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                         Are you including - (imric) - (3)
                                                                             No... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                 The motivation - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                     rofl -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             Ahhh HA!!! - (folkert) - (10)
                                                                 How young??? - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                     It's more about... - (folkert) - (8)
                                                                         Understood...and Dad... - (bepatient)
                                                                         Chuck 'em in the boot (trunk) with a Gameboy or something... -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                                             With a Gameboy? Kids today have it too easy... -NT - (imric) - (5)
                                                                                 You were lucky. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     You got bread? Lucky. -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                     At least septic tanks are warm... - (imric) - (1)
                                                                                         I never thought of it like that.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Oh, I dunno - (SpiceWare)
                                             Maybe next year? - (mmoffitt)
                                         *chuckle* - (imric) - (1)
                                             Oh yeah...forgot I'm supposed to be yelling at your folks;) -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Have Kensington Cam - (bepatient) - (6)
                                         Could work.... - (slugbug) - (5)
                                             Well... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 I'll be in Chicago - (kmself) - (3)
                                                     You have to be kidding me. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         Hey, dude... - (kmself) - (1)
                                                             Yeah I know... - (bepatient)
         Lemme guess - (ben_tilly) - (4)
             ROFLMAO! - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Yup.. knew that - (Ashton) - (1)
                     G. Gordon Liddy - now on AM radio. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Shoot - (ben_tilly)
         Lemme guess - (ben_tilly)
         bcnu be seeing you , means what is says? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             You are correct, Sir. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 I never asked... - (CRConrad)

We fly with a sort of irrational confidence.
80 ms