IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Am usually surprised when..
anyone of the IGM ever {seriously} bemoans the absence of the http://yceran.org/stuff/files/warning.png ... maybe it's my own confirmation-bias, but
The Subtle appears to be welcome, to be recognized and ... none of the Troops needs a satire/sarcasm/lampoon or other Send-up: WARNING! as none here leads that sheltered a liff.

..I thought.
Ain't weunses still got Cuth?
     And ... I'm out. - (mmoffitt) - (25)
         Re: And ... I'm out. - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Right! Keep electing the same corporate backed shills and we'll get a different outcome! Brilliant! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 We're not electing a king. Whoever wins has to compromise... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     s/work/pay/ HTH. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         The point stands, I think. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             Maybe get a source other than the Clinton Campaign. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 We'll see. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     the bern takes 78% of 18-34 yo hillary has a lock on the ovr 50 crowd, depends who shows up -NT - (boxley)
                                     If they think she's the best candidate, they need (at least) psychotherapy. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Where you stand depends on where you sit. - (Another Scott)
         Careful with your demographics there. - (malraux) - (1)
             Also, coin tosses: - (malraux)
         nope, iowan democrats are not your regular bucket of fish, they vote conservative - (boxley) - (11)
             That's what worries me the most. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                 You did? When? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                     Maybe that one time? You know, when we were saving your sorry asses from the Germans? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                         you mean when we bailed out the euro? -NT - (boxley)
                         Oh, that time. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                             Our mistake. We should've let the Nazis have Europe and the UK. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 wat - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     That's not question I answered. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         I done got Poed - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Am usually surprised when.. - (Ashton)
                                 ford would have been ok with that but lanskey, seigel would not -NT - (boxley)
         Winning Iowa means nothing! - (a6l6e6x)

I Palindrome I.
116 ms