IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, $100k for a 130-ish HP PRV V6 is a bit much.
New (Especially without the Time accessory :{
New Do the offer the Mister Fusion option?
--

Drew
New That's only for the flux capacitor.
The engine still runs on gasoline. :-P

I learnt the other month that it was pretty cutting edge for its time, with Bosch K-Jetronic continuous injection. This is normally very reliable, but although it gets better emissions than a carburettor, it still can't meet today's strict ones.

Wade.
New Huh? Naah, the PRV V6 was pretty old already then, and so was (IIRC) the K-Jetronic.
     delorean back in production - (boxley) - (8)
         Interesting. - (static) - (7)
             it would need a profit model, I dont think they would have trouble selling the 300 tho -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 I don't think they'd have trouble selling 300, no. - (static) - (5)
                     Yeah, $100k for a 130-ish HP PRV V6 is a bit much. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         (Especially without the Time accessory :{ -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Do the offer the Mister Fusion option? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                 That's only for the flux capacitor. - (static) - (1)
                                     Huh? Naah, the PRV V6 was pretty old already then, and so was (IIRC) the K-Jetronic. -NT - (CRConrad)

Pavlov would have wanted it this way.
42 ms