IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New delorean back in production
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Interesting.
Are they going to look to go into full production once all the parts run out?

Wade.
New it would need a profit model, I dont think they would have trouble selling the 300 tho
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New I don't think they'd have trouble selling 300, no.
I was actually thinking that I'm not sure the engine would comply with current emissions regulations.

Wade.
New Yeah, $100k for a 130-ish HP PRV V6 is a bit much.
New (Especially without the Time accessory :{
New Do the offer the Mister Fusion option?
--

Drew
New That's only for the flux capacitor.
The engine still runs on gasoline. :-P

I learnt the other month that it was pretty cutting edge for its time, with Bosch K-Jetronic continuous injection. This is normally very reliable, but although it gets better emissions than a carburettor, it still can't meet today's strict ones.

Wade.
New Huh? Naah, the PRV V6 was pretty old already then, and so was (IIRC) the K-Jetronic.
     delorean back in production - (boxley) - (8)
         Interesting. - (static) - (7)
             it would need a profit model, I dont think they would have trouble selling the 300 tho -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 I don't think they'd have trouble selling 300, no. - (static) - (5)
                     Yeah, $100k for a 130-ish HP PRV V6 is a bit much. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         (Especially without the Time accessory :{ -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Do the offer the Mister Fusion option? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                 That's only for the flux capacitor. - (static) - (1)
                                     Huh? Naah, the PRV V6 was pretty old already then, and so was (IIRC) the K-Jetronic. -NT - (CRConrad)

Where is Mac Daddy Warlock Pimp Ken(tm)?
61 ms