IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I hope Erdogan gets some sense, but Putin knew the risks.
Putin's power depends on being BMOC. He expects everyone to back down when he confronts them. He needs to learn that he can't dictate terms everywhere. Him learning that lesson sooner rather than later is a good thing. (If 2015 can be called "sooner", that is.)

But similarly with Erdogan. I was hoping that the Turks would have cut his parliamentary seats rather than increasing them. He still doesn't have a large enough majority to do what he wants with the constitution, but he won't give up. He's a dangerous man...

Cheers,
Scott.
New yup two whack jobs and we have an alliance with two of them to cover there asses
you can kill people for America at age 18 but need to be 21 to buy a beer
Expand Edited by boxley Nov. 25, 2015, 12:55:06 AM EST
     Turkey shot down Russian plane for violating air space. - (Another Scott) - (16)
         Turkey's airspace includes Syria? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
             where it crashed doesnt count, its where it was shot at - (boxley) - (1)
                 There's a lot going on there - (malraux)
             Radar track, allegedly - (scoenye) - (8)
                 Putin's been testing them for weeks. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     cutting a corner gets you shot down? good to know - (boxley) - (2)
                         I hope Erdogan gets some sense, but Putin knew the risks. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             yup two whack jobs and we have an alliance with two of them to cover there asses -NT - (boxley)
                     Those two deserve each other - (scoenye)
                 Don't drink the Turk Kool-Aid. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Assad has killed an order of magnitude more than Daesh... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         If we topple Assad now, ... - (mmoffitt)
         Interesting analysis - (malraux)
         escalation, Russian guided missile cruiser Moskva, equipped with the ‘Fort’ air defense system - (boxley)
         Seen elsewhere: - (malraux) - (1)
             rofl. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

Throw 'er into the POND!
87 ms