IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Which reminds me ...
The Catholic church is so against gays, but who do they think designs all their clothes?
--

Drew
New :-) !
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New It must be Sci. Friday on npr; youse guys are incorrigible, as am moi.
I gather that we are (all?!) now resigned to the fact that Our {species} Fault-collection lies in:

Ourselves,
In the rise of $$entrepreneurs/MBAs replacing actual productive people,
In he ascension of utter Mind-fucked bloviators,
And mostly within our defective jelloware
(And probably.. in The Stars, too.)

What's left to ""Conserve"" by those radical Reactionaries now ready to sell us some Progress?

Maybe I should just go ahead and release the simple formula for Phlogiston? let the crazies complete the physical-destruction
... to match the mental. Burning Man wasn't just a ritual for aging hippies and gourmands:
Make It So (I so miss Captain Jean-Luc Picard's wonderful voice and Shakespearean utterances.)
     UK chemists explain the Third Day - (Another Scott) - (7)
         Seminal stuff! Would be Front-page in a less schizoid world. - (Ashton)
         Excellent. Can we close all the temples, synagogues, churches and mosques now? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             And have all those parasites go unemployed? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Which reminds me ... - (drook) - (2)
                     :-) ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     It must be Sci. Friday on npr; youse guys are incorrigible, as am moi. - (Ashton)
             Can't close.. [Freedom! n'stuff] just TAX 'em, and soon--we need the money. -NT - (Ashton)

I agree with everything you said except "lol".
139 ms