1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: I so confused..
>>>> what's left to shoot at?

Why, people in their beds, of course!

[...]

"Dustin Theoharis, who survived the wounds, was shot in his bed by Deputy Aaron Thompson and corrections Officer Kristopher Rongen on Feb. 11, 2012, after law-enforcement officers went to an Auburn-area home and took into custody another man sought for violating his community supervision."

[...]

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2015/02/prosecutors-no-new-evidence-to-charge-cops-who-shot-man-16-times/

“There remains insufficient evidence that the officers were acting with malice..."

Absence of Malice; great movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081974/?ref_=nv_sr_2
New Evidence there: that language-maiming is more prevalent than its 1st deg. murder.
s/"Enhanced Interrogation"/torture ... as Yoo is allowed to TEACH yout (about the pseudo-science of The Law, yet..) at UC/Berkeley.

There really aren't left.. many un-Raped Words to use now; all summarized by, Sincerity is everything! when you can fake that, you've got it Made.
(And I wasted hating-on 'the Germans' when Anne Frank's diary was first published, only vaguely realizing the At-home parallels.)
In '15 however, we've Mastered our many imperfections; now we are #1.

On a Scale where 0 is the desired end.

Maybe to corral a cop, one needs a video of him shouting into his mic? Kill that Obama-look-alike! though perhaps pleading mental illness
would still get him/them off. Still, despite all the recent data.

As a selected-President was fond of saying, Bring It Onnnn!
As an un-indicted co-conspirator, am willing to cheerfully face the Tribe's come-uppance, as may serve to re-define enlightenment for future generations, if there are any.
     karma, its a wonderful thing when served - (boxley) - (7)
         this too - (lincoln) - (3)
             truely awesome -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 or this - (lincoln)
             I have a friend.. - (Ashton)
         I so confused.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: I so confused.. - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 Evidence there: that language-maiming is more prevalent than its 1st deg. murder. - (Ashton)

*plonk*
86 ms