IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I so confused..
It seems that you can't even launch a "let's crush all the TOY guns" campaign without a full DNA analysis of ..who ARE these people!?!

Jeez.. what's left to shoot at? once the paper targets get boring ... Muslims? (or anti-Muslims?) or just ramp up the massacres of entirely unarmed, defenseless animals-with-no-attorneys.
aka If it can still move?/shoot it dead (or leave it wounded; that'll teach it to stay away from Our planet..)

Just clean 'ol Murican Fun (they say.)

Guess it's back to pulling the wings off flies, for our jaded yout.. Nobody likes flies.
Or people who pull off their wings. Win/Win.
New Re: I so confused..
>>>> what's left to shoot at?

Why, people in their beds, of course!

[...]

"Dustin Theoharis, who survived the wounds, was shot in his bed by Deputy Aaron Thompson and corrections Officer Kristopher Rongen on Feb. 11, 2012, after law-enforcement officers went to an Auburn-area home and took into custody another man sought for violating his community supervision."

[...]

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2015/02/prosecutors-no-new-evidence-to-charge-cops-who-shot-man-16-times/

“There remains insufficient evidence that the officers were acting with malice..."

Absence of Malice; great movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081974/?ref_=nv_sr_2
New Evidence there: that language-maiming is more prevalent than its 1st deg. murder.
s/"Enhanced Interrogation"/torture ... as Yoo is allowed to TEACH yout (about the pseudo-science of The Law, yet..) at UC/Berkeley.

There really aren't left.. many un-Raped Words to use now; all summarized by, Sincerity is everything! when you can fake that, you've got it Made.
(And I wasted hating-on 'the Germans' when Anne Frank's diary was first published, only vaguely realizing the At-home parallels.)
In '15 however, we've Mastered our many imperfections; now we are #1.

On a Scale where 0 is the desired end.

Maybe to corral a cop, one needs a video of him shouting into his mic? Kill that Obama-look-alike! though perhaps pleading mental illness
would still get him/them off. Still, despite all the recent data.

As a selected-President was fond of saying, Bring It Onnnn!
As an un-indicted co-conspirator, am willing to cheerfully face the Tribe's come-uppance, as may serve to re-define enlightenment for future generations, if there are any.
     karma, its a wonderful thing when served - (boxley) - (7)
         this too - (lincoln) - (3)
             truely awesome -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 or this - (lincoln)
             I have a friend.. - (Ashton)
         I so confused.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Re: I so confused.. - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 Evidence there: that language-maiming is more prevalent than its 1st deg. murder. - (Ashton)

Smarter than the av-er-age bear!
64 ms