IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It bodes well that,
within the near infinite sets of laws, statutes, directives containing all those stipulations which must be followed, here in the Exceptional: none exists to punish for a dangling participle or a hanging-indent, unless I'm wrong (re. Hanging Judges, other rules apply.)

As to mellifluous phrases, I just noted: "It bodes good.." seems a pretty 21st Cent. slangy alternative; it grates. Mayhap to Be and to Bode differently-prefer the Good to the Well? Unless there is something special about the the referent It? (in event you should seek a replay, on purely juridical grounds, of course.)

Challenge game of Scrabble? Tally Ho.

Honorary member of P.O.E.M. (Professional Organization of English Majors) Billy Collins is on Prairie Home Companion tonight with Keillor in the audience, for a break ... after four years.

Science has had its efficient, utilitarian points, amused and fed me, but seeing what Techno hath wrought … sometimes I wish for a replay of that decision-fork. Might have read Finnegan's Wake in the original Etruscan, but not needed, much later, to stumble upon many koans which defy the neat, formulaic mindset. Intensive science courses/with 'required' minimal-cred, token-literacy add-ins? seems to delay prospects for the onset of adulthood (I've noticed in cohorts as well as self.) Who knew?

Nice having books and.. the time, now; averages out, I guess.
New Thanks !
>>> Billy Collins is on Prairie Home Companion tonight

One of my favorites! And, as we all age, forgetfulness.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine/poem/26905
New He seems the Maestro of poetry as.. that Ideal conversation
(with another or the world) anyone wants to be a part of. Like Sergei Nakariakov playing a difficult Violin Cto on a trumpet or flugel, "effortlessy"/Hah ... he does that.

Methinks that he be the perfect harbinger for those who imagine they don't care/need "poetry" to keep selves sane.
But how to get a Denier even to listen to a guy with so non-literary a name, eh? Name change!
Æsop Collins? Lord Cholmondeley Collins/FRS?

Thanks for reminder.. have to order some, support the Wise, a vanishing concept and tiny tribe.
Nice when he gets air time! but imagine the dis-US meeja ever giving him time, even for the brilliantly-compact Forgetfulness, in between car-crashes.

Perfect! ... he just pulls those graphics out of ____?___ Few words/infinite pointers.
Er: Asunción (also Montevideo--which sounds like a website.. to the tads.)
But I can't remember why nλ=2 d sin θ is important to moi, currently.. if.. once 'twas.
Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments ...

I Pass! (pretty easy when you make-up your own Test, eh?) Umm what were we talking about re. Edward Teller for, a couple weeks/months? ago.
     living with a litigator - (rcareaga) - (13)
         Ah, the joys of married life. :-) - (Another Scott) - (7)
             "You just don't understand" - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 If there is a solution to this cognitive dissonance - (Ashton)
                 Re: "You just don't understand" - (gcareaga) - (2)
                     :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         dont need a book for a one liner - (boxley)
             So true - (drook) - (1)
                 Reminds me of Ray Donovan I just saw - (crazy)
         Lucerne as in faux switzerland - (boxley)
         It bodes well that, - (Ashton) - (2)
             Thanks ! - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 He seems the Maestro of poetry as.. that Ideal conversation - (Ashton)
         All's Well That Ends Well :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Boy, isn't that true about damn near any subject?
58 ms