IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Perfect timing, that!
Just last night, as my motion detector beeped I saw just a flash of one scooting by in that Mode; for a few sec I thought it something New! on the scene. Took a bit to see that This raccoon was goin tip-toes. I note that the eyes seem more slanted--a hybrid in the mix?

Most of the ones here do the quadra-hump-bump (they have big butts, which is why they can't jump very well: some set-up feeding stations for ferals which require a modest leap for a cat/Rocky Raccoon can't follow.) My gravel-throwing countermeasures seem to have reduced their forays--especially when I score one hard on that big butt: have had a week or more of their absence.
I also don't see them ever in daylight, usually deep dusk or later.
New Around here, they're usually a little before dawn.
     World wildlife populations halved in 40 years - report - (Ashton) - (9)
         Yea, but there are still too many raccoons . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             To their credit (they're still wanton-killing creeps) - (Ashton) - (6)
                 Think cats can take them as Next Dominant Species? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                     Nope. - (malraux)
                     Not a chance. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Plus they're already bipedal. - (malraux) - (2)
                             Perfect timing, that! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Around here, they're usually a little before dawn. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
             Heh - (pwhysall)

*THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT!!!*
182 ms