IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You haven't been paying attention
Sheer-chance would place the probability of say, this many simultaneous utter-Failures--at infinitesimal.

Remember when Wall Street broke the stock market? The all agreed to not notice that the CDOs they were building were collections of highly-correlated securities. ie: If "the housing market" saw a decline, then everything in your CDO took a shit at the same time.

It's obviously the same with public institutions, since they're all run by the same people.
--

Drew
New (a $-short, day late..) LRPeeDee sez: My, we are a grumpy bastard
In all humility (er, attainable) I Was paying Attention; the degree of internal disingenuousness could hardly be Missed, you know.
Language Murder--flagged way-back-- escalated from the occasional hyperbole to become: the entire vocab. of pop-pols everywhen.

I Got the duplicitous-Quality, but who could extrapolate such an exponential Growth-rate, hmmm?
(Well except maybe ... Veblen, H. L. Mencken, Mark Twain, Generation of Vipers Philip Wylie,
Ben Franklin {somewhat} and our recent Super-stars from George C. {Stuff!-Mensch} ... onwards to yesterday..)

(Guess I though they'd exaggerated-the-slope?) Mea culpa: WRONG.
They were talkin geometric and We Got: EXPONENTIAL.
I think they thought there remained some Hope of Repairs...?
I think: We Die, messily with caterwauling, Why Me? Cthulhu self-pity and the gnashing of teeth + Guns God & Greed on a new level.

As I embark on a fine Train-ride Mañana en la mañana..
I shall be sure to order the lobster with a decent Chablis, obeying the koan: Living Well IS the best revenge.
Ta, y'all. ;^>
     Professors on food stamps (..speaking of Money, Financials and Economics) - (Ashton) - (5)
         As a former Adjunct, I sympathize. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Hell, the unvarnished facts are hyperbolic! - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Very nice summary. - (mmoffitt)
                 You haven't been paying attention - (drook) - (1)
                     (a $-short, day late..) LRPeeDee sez: My, we are a grumpy bastard - (Ashton)

The website with matched socks.
57 ms