IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New see your screed and raise you a climate catastrophe
See if you can last more than 6 minutes, that was my best effort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEt-DGCp4YI
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Raise you: did you read the lengthy conversation there? (Current dates)
'Twixt one Walter White et al?

Yeah ~ 6 min. is appropriate for Been There, Did That. Same stuff Piled-higher-Deeper/PhD.
But, Most! un-YTube-like: here's a guy who has verily done considerable homework, eschews stupid ad hominems and attempts to be as rational as the subject could permit (but only to those who have a [referent] for both 'Truth' and 'Faith'--without the cha. cha. cha. orchestrations.) They thrust/he parries.. with restraint.

In fact, I scan Comments on the zaniest happenstance topics, investing that time--not as mindless escape (there are better places for that)--but in hopes of finding at-least minimal IGM-grade? authentic Reasoning. Doesn't matter that most often this is futile. ROI is acceptable.

But here we are: One example that, amidst the vast wasteland of thoughts-from-Mom's-basement/where I've lived ever since flunking-out: the occasional Pearl is to be found. (Same thing as oyster-openers seek?) See whatcha think--at least it won't take n-hours just to find another One, eh?

Bon appetít.

Please also not-to-impute Partisanship 'here'; my agnosticism reflects my only near-"certainty" that: the Cosmos is so many orders/magnitude Incomprehensible
via our accumulated mixture of ignorance + supposition + flawed-jelloware
I remain unimpressed by any Model of It-All encountered (though I give Brownie Points for a few, for Art? sound deductions? whatever..) but [Truth] shall never be glimpsed
sans Work-done; vicarious material can aid (or muddle) but never Deliver. Any more than Wiki-X can substitute for (ditto.)
     Seems to belong here.. a screed such as we must expect: shall multiply, next. - (Ashton) - (2)
         see your screed and raise you a climate catastrophe - (boxley) - (1)
             Raise you: did you read the lengthy conversation there? (Current dates) - (Ashton)

If the enemy is in range, so are you.
50 ms