IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seems to belong here.. a screed such as we must expect: shall multiply, next.
Let us fervently hope: not Exponentially !? ... yet.

A couple Priests, assembling, 'extirpating' a series of geo-oddities.. purporting their occurrence as utter-Proof of (you know. Of Course you know.)

End Times™ ??? ... maybe for The Age of Reason.. (Which, for that matter: just may be Close-enough?)

As yet, have (only a little.. ) idea that, were one to cherry-pick just such an assemblage from random years, over last century? you might indeed find several years with lesser-weirdness, probably some with more, etc. And given the unarguable worldwide-Weirdness du jour, spanning so many aspects/some of huge Scale: the Non-Stat-informed majorities everywhere shall be looking-for a metaphor to cling-to. Ever thus?

Don't view this if you awoke on a *Mean-Reds Day and everything looks like a FAIL, y'know?
* Audrey as Holly Golightly, natch.
(But if you seek more corroboration.. merely scan titles of the YTube 'selections-by-some wag?' or co-conspirator: at conclusion of any of these
Oh Dear We're Fucked So Find $Deity NOW incitements.

Rest case.

George Washington on Science (1st State of the Union 1790):
Nor am I less persuaded that you will agree with me in opinion that there is nothing which can better deserve your patronage than the promotion of science and literature. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness.

How F A R hath s t r a y e d . . . the unworthy-perps, subsequently-spawned; do we even recognize our Parentage?
New see your screed and raise you a climate catastrophe
See if you can last more than 6 minutes, that was my best effort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEt-DGCp4YI
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Raise you: did you read the lengthy conversation there? (Current dates)
'Twixt one Walter White et al?

Yeah ~ 6 min. is appropriate for Been There, Did That. Same stuff Piled-higher-Deeper/PhD.
But, Most! un-YTube-like: here's a guy who has verily done considerable homework, eschews stupid ad hominems and attempts to be as rational as the subject could permit (but only to those who have a [referent] for both 'Truth' and 'Faith'--without the cha. cha. cha. orchestrations.) They thrust/he parries.. with restraint.

In fact, I scan Comments on the zaniest happenstance topics, investing that time--not as mindless escape (there are better places for that)--but in hopes of finding at-least minimal IGM-grade? authentic Reasoning. Doesn't matter that most often this is futile. ROI is acceptable.

But here we are: One example that, amidst the vast wasteland of thoughts-from-Mom's-basement/where I've lived ever since flunking-out: the occasional Pearl is to be found. (Same thing as oyster-openers seek?) See whatcha think--at least it won't take n-hours just to find another One, eh?

Bon appetĂ­t.

Please also not-to-impute Partisanship 'here'; my agnosticism reflects my only near-"certainty" that: the Cosmos is so many orders/magnitude Incomprehensible
via our accumulated mixture of ignorance + supposition + flawed-jelloware
I remain unimpressed by any Model of It-All encountered (though I give Brownie Points for a few, for Art? sound deductions? whatever..) but [Truth] shall never be glimpsed
sans Work-done; vicarious material can aid (or muddle) but never Deliver. Any more than Wiki-X can substitute for (ditto.)
     Seems to belong here.. a screed such as we must expect: shall multiply, next. - (Ashton) - (2)
         see your screed and raise you a climate catastrophe - (boxley) - (1)
             Raise you: did you read the lengthy conversation there? (Current dates) - (Ashton)

Those responsible have been sacked.
38 ms