IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Back to Firefox for me. Yet again.
Autoplaying videos are driving me nuts. http://www.bluevirginia.us has 3 at the moment. None of the Flash/HTML5 blocking extensions I've tried apparently are good enough at blocking all of them on Chrome. The "Click to Play" setting in Chrome didn't work for me.

Back to FF where Flash/HTML5 blocking seems to work without incident.

(sigh).

Cheers,
Scott.
New They don't autoplay for me in IE11 :D
New But, you don't mind being on the dark side. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I like running the only browser that...
...didn't get fucked up the arse by the black hats at pwn2own :p
New In that case you might enjoy reading some fiction:
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Much like the time...
...Apple patched my iMac and fucked my wireless. Totally fucked it. As in "can't get on the internet" fucked it. Random crashes I can live with, but when you can't even get on the internet to find out why you can't get on the internet, well.

Only I couldn't uninstall that patch; I had to roll the whole system back with the newly-introduced Time Machine. That was exciting, I can tell you!

Trust nothing. Trust no-one. All OS vendors are incompetent.

But sometimes, you gotta take a punt if you want to get shit done.

ETA: but even in the face of a fucked-up patch, my browser's still the safest.
Expand Edited by pwhysall Aug. 20, 2014, 01:41:57 AM EDT
New How oddly Google-like... :-/
     Back to Firefox for me. Yet again. - (Another Scott) - (7)
         They don't autoplay for me in IE11 :D -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
             But, you don't mind being on the dark side. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 I like running the only browser that... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     In that case you might enjoy reading some fiction: - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Much like the time... - (pwhysall)
         It's a <strike>Chromecast extension</strike> YouTube issue. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             How oddly Google-like... :-/ -NT - (static)

My Mom, who is vacationing in Aruba...
49 ms