IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But, you don't mind being on the dark side. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I like running the only browser that...
...didn't get fucked up the arse by the black hats at pwn2own :p
New In that case you might enjoy reading some fiction:
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Much like the time...
...Apple patched my iMac and fucked my wireless. Totally fucked it. As in "can't get on the internet" fucked it. Random crashes I can live with, but when you can't even get on the internet to find out why you can't get on the internet, well.

Only I couldn't uninstall that patch; I had to roll the whole system back with the newly-introduced Time Machine. That was exciting, I can tell you!

Trust nothing. Trust no-one. All OS vendors are incompetent.

But sometimes, you gotta take a punt if you want to get shit done.

ETA: but even in the face of a fucked-up patch, my browser's still the safest.
Expand Edited by pwhysall Aug. 20, 2014, 01:41:57 AM EDT
     Back to Firefox for me. Yet again. - (Another Scott) - (7)
         They don't autoplay for me in IE11 :D -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
             But, you don't mind being on the dark side. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 I like running the only browser that... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     In that case you might enjoy reading some fiction: - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Much like the time... - (pwhysall)
         It's a <strike>Chromecast extension</strike> YouTube issue. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             How oddly Google-like... :-/ -NT - (static)