IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How about the people "on their level"?
If you draw a salary you're a cog. But what about other owners? To hear Hollywood tell it - and based on newspaper reports I don't think they're too far off - the desire to beat someone in a deal is as much a driver as the bottom line.
--

Drew
New It may not conflate to Just-that, but the thought can't be more than a blink-away.
     The 1% May Be Richer Than You Think, Research Shows - (Ashton) - (11)
         you can only eat one steak at a time - (boxley) - (10)
             But - if you have enough money . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                 that what I dont get, if I got mine why should I care? -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                     That's why you're not rich ... you don't get it -NT - (drook) - (7)
                         but I have met really rich, they dont do that either -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                             My outsider's view - (drook) - (5)
                                 (aka?) A moth sees a flame.. and.. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 thats the grifter, sometimes they get rich - (boxley)
                                 ehh, that's the stereotypical psychopath view - (crazy) - (2)
                                     How about the people "on their level"? - (drook) - (1)
                                         It may not conflate to Just-that, but the thought can't be more than a blink-away. -NT - (Ashton)

But if you draw a bow, draw the STRONG-est! YEEEEESSS! And if you use an arrow, use the LONGEST! OH YES!!
45 ms